The Michigan personal injury lawyers of Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. are pleased to announce its first annual 2014 Diversity Scholarship for medical students. The Michigan law firm represents victims of car accidents, motorcycle accidents, medical malpractice cases, nursing home neglect cases, dog bite injuries, and all other personal injury accident matters. Located in Southfield, Michigan, the law firm represents clients throughout the entire State. The scholarship has been created as part of Buckfire & Buckfire’s commitment to build on the promise of diversity within the workplace, community and society.
The Diversity Scholarship is $2,000.00 and will be awarded to a student who is currently attending an accredited medical school, who is either a member of an ethical or racial minority or demonstrates commitment to issues of diversity within their academic career. The first annual award will be awarded in 2014.
- Recipient is a member of an ethnic or racial minority or any individual who demonstrates a defined commitment to issues of diversity within their academic career.
- Recipient is a U.S. citizen currently attending an accredited medical school within the United States.
- Academic achievement as reflected by a minimum 3.0 GPA and have completed at least one semester of classes at an accredited medical school.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS – Application Deadline: May 31, 2014
In order to apply for the Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. Diversity Medical Scholarship an applicant must submit the following items:
- A completed Scholarship Application Form.
- One-page typed essay describing how you will utilize your medical degree to promote ethnic diversity.
- A certified copy of medical school transcript.
The winner of the 2014 Diversity Scholarship will be announced by July 1, 2014.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying for the first annual 2013 Diversity Scholarship, please complete the Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. Medical School Scholarship Application.
All application materials can be sent by fax, email, or U.S. mail on or before May 31, 2014 deadline: Fax to the attention of Kathryn Kunst at 248.569.6737, or e-mail at Kathryn@BuckfireLaw.com with Subject Line 2014 Medical School Diversity Scholarship, or mail to:
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.
Attn: Kathryn Kunst
25800 Northwestern Hwy, Ste. 890
Southfield, MI 48075