When my child was diagnosed with lead poisoning
because my landlord refused to paint my apartment, I didn’t know where to turn. My doctor and the health department nurse told me that my son would have learning and behavioral problems when he got older because of the lead poisoning. The health department inspector told me that
was the best lead poisoning lawyer in Michigan.
I called him and he filed a lawsuit against my former landlord. Not only did he get a great settlement for my son, but he set up a college trust fund for him with a portion of the settlement. His greatest concern was the future financial security of my child and I am grateful for his efforts.