What Our Dog Bite Client Said About Us
In April of 2016, my son was bitten in the face by a dog. I went to Buckfire and Buckfire to get a local and determined attorney
They did everything to make sure my son was taken care of and quickly got the settlement taken care of. They handled everything to make it as easy on our family as possible.
Would highly recommend them.
Fort Wayne, Ind.
Free Guide for Michigan Dog Bite Lawsuits
The Ultimate Michigan Dog Bite & Animal Attack Handbook details everything you need to know to choose your lawyer and file your lawsuit, and it is all explained in plain English.
The book sells on Amazon.com for $14.95, however, if you request a copy through Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. we will send it to you absolutely free of charge.
Our free guide explains the Michigan dog bite laws in easy-to-understand language. You will eliminate hours of stress, confusion, and uncertainty simply by reading this book.
Best Michigan Dog Bite Lawyers
Our legal team includes the most successful dog bite attorneys in Michigan. Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. and our lawyers have won the top awards in the legal profession, including:
- U.S. News & World Report Best Law Firms
- "Best Michigan Personal Injury Attorney" by American Lawyer Academy
- Named Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Michigan
- Honored as "Super Lawyers
- Top Martindale-Hubbell Rating (AV) for Skill & Integrity
Our No-Fee Promise on Michigan Dog Bite Cases
You can afford to have the best dog bite law firm on your side. It costs nothing to get started and if your case is unsuccessful for any reason, you owe us nothing. We promise you in writing:
- No money to get started
- We pay all case costs and expenses
- No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls are always free, forever
Start Your Michigan Dog Bite Case Today
There are three ways to get started on your case. You can:
- Free Case Review Box on this page. We will contact you shortly.
- Chat with the online intake specialist and an attorney will be in touch soon.
- Call 1-800-606-1717 any time of day to tell us about your case.
Warning: There are strict time deadlines for filing Michigan dog bite lawsuits. Call us now to get started on your case and help you win the maximum settlement.