What Our Dog Bite Client Said About Us
I retained attorney Bob Lantzy and the law firm of Buckfire & Buckfire to represent my daughter after she was bitten on the face by a dog.
I had researched many attorneys but found that Buckfire & Buckfire and Bob had the experience I was looking for in an attorney to handle the case for my daughter.
Bob filed a lawsuit almost immediately and Was able to resolve my daughters case quickly and without my daughter having to give a deposition. I was extremely happy with the settlement and the way Bob handled the case.
Bob was responsive to my calls and text messages and kept me informed during the entire case. I would highly recommend Bob and Buckfire & Buckfire to my friends and family.
Whitmore Lake, Mich.
Free Guide for Michigan Dog Bite Lawsuits
The Ultimate Michigan Dog Bite & Animal Attack Handbook details everything you need to know to chose your lawyer and file your lawsuit, and it is all explained in plain English.
The book sells on Amazon.com for $14.95, however, if you request a copy through Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. we will send it to you absolutely free of charge.
Our free guide explains the Michigan dog bite laws in easy-to-understand language. You will eliminate hours of stress, confusion, and uncertainty simply by reading this book.
Best Michigan Dog Bite Lawyers
Our legal team includes the most successful dog bite attorneys in Michigan. Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. and our lawyers have won the top awards in the legal profession, including:
- U.S. News & World Report Best Law Firms
- "Best Michigan Personal Injury Attorney" by American Lawyer Academy
- Named Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Michigan
- Honored as "Super Lawyers
- Top Martindale-Hubbell Rating (AV) for Skill & Integrity
Our No-Fee Promise on Michigan Dog Bite Cases
You can afford to have the best dog bite law firm on your side. It costs nothing to get started and if your case is unsuccessful for any reason, you owe us nothing. We promise you in writing:
- No money to get started
- We pay all case costs and expenses
- No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls are always free, forever
Start Your Michigan Dog Bite Case Today
There are three ways to get started on your case. You can:
- Free Case Review Box on this page. We will contact you shortly.
- Chat with the online intake specialist and an attorney will be in touch soon.
- Call any time of day to tell us about your case.
Warning: There are strict time deadlines for filing Michigan dog bite lawsuits. Call us now to get started on your case and help you win the maximum settlement.