What Our Car Accident Client Said About Us
I contacted Meaghan McKay at Buckfire & Buckfire back in September 2016. I explained my injuries to her from a car accident that I was in that I was not at fault for.
She called me right away and told me my rights, and things that the other insurance company were responsible for. I was very pleased with her honesty and helpfulness in this matter. Whenever she needed information she would call or text me and I felt that she was very fast in returning any questions or concerns that I had.
I am very pleased with the settlement she was able to obtain for me and would highly recommend her and this firm to anyone in need of legal representation.
Free Guide for Michigan Car Accident Lawsuits
The Ultimate Michigan Car Accident Handbook details everything you need to know to chose your lawyer and file your lawsuit, and it is all explained in plain English.
The book sells on Amazon.com for $14.95, however, if you request a copy through Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. we will send it to you absolutely free of charge.
Our free guide explains the Michigan car accident laws in easy-to-understand language. You will eliminate hours of stress, confusion, and uncertainty simply by reading this book.
Best Michigan Car Accident Lawyers
Our legal team includes the most successful car accident attorneys in Michigan. Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. and our lawyers have won the top awards in the legal profession, including:
- U.S. News & World Report Best Law Firms
- "Best Michigan Personal Injury Attorney" by American Lawyer Academy
- Named Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Michigan
- Honored as "Super Lawyers
- Top Martindale-Hubbell Rating (AV) for Skill & Integrity
Our No-Fee Promise on Michigan Car Accident Cases
You can afford to have the best car accident law firm on your side. It costs nothing to get started and if your case is unsuccessful for any reason, you owe us nothing. We promise you in writing:
- No money to get started
- We pay all case costs and expenses
- No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls are always free, forever
Start Your Michigan Car Accident Case Today
There are three ways to get started on your case. You can:
- Free Case Review Box on this page. We will contact you shortly.
- Chat with the online intake specialist and an attorney will be in touch soon.
- Call any time of day to tell us about your case.
Warning: There are strict time deadlines for filing Michigan car accident lawsuits. Call us now to get started on your case and help you win the maximum settlement.