The Ultimate Michigan Motorcycle Accident Handbook
Read This Book Before You Hire A Lawyer Or Speak to the Insurance Company
Many Michigan motorcycle enthusiasts call our law firm every day to better understand their rights and options in the case of a motorcycle accident. As a resource to you, attorney and partner Lawrence J. Buckfire has written a definitive guide explaining Michigan motorcycle law in plain English.
The handbook sells on Amazon.com for $14.95, however, we will email you a free digital copy if you fill out the form below.
Our free guide explains the Michigan motorcycle accident laws in easy to understand language. You can eliminate hours of stress, confusion and uncertainty by reading this book.
The 63-page book reveals:
- How to find the best lawyer for your case (Pages 1-3)
- Who must pay for motorcycle damage claims (Pages 8-10)
- How to get the best monetary settlement for your injuries (Pages 11-17)
- Are you entitled to michigan No-Fault insurance benefits (Pages 18-25)
- What type of benefits can a motorcycle accident victim receive (Pages 26-60)
- And much more!
Our free guide explains the secret strategies that insurance companies will use to avoid paying you a fair settlement. It also reveals why you need to find the best Michigan motorcycle accident lawyer for your case and the crucial questions that you must ask before you hire a lawyer.