The Ultimate Michigan Bicycle Accident Guide
Read This Book Before You Hire A Lawyer Or Speak to the Insurance Company
The insurance laws in Michigan that apply to bicycle accidents are very complicated and change frequently. The Ultimate Michigan Bicycle Accident Guide was written to make these laws easy to understand for someone who is not a lawyer or judge.
The easy-to-read handguide sells for $14.95 on Amazon, but if you provide your information below, we will send it to you today for free.
The Ultimate Michigan Bicycle Accident Guide will help you understand your legal rights if you were injured in a bicycle accident. You will eliminate hours of stress, confusion, and uncertainty simply by reading this book.
The 27-page book reveals:
- How To Find The Best Lawyer For Your Case (Pages 4-5)
- Being Compensated for Your Personal Injuries (Pages 6-9)
- No-Fault Insurance Benefits (Pages 9-11)
- Types of Benefits: Wage and Income Los (Pages 11-13)
- Medical Bills, Prescription Costs, and Other Expenses (Pages 14-15)
- In-Home Nursing Care/Attendant Care (Pages 16-17)
- Household Chores/Replacement Services (Pages 18-19)
- Case Management Services (Pages 19-21)
- Home Modifications and Accommodations (Pages 21-22)
- Medical Mileage (Pages 23-24)
- Special Transportation (Pages 24-25)
- Survivor's Loss Benefits (25-27)
- AND MUCH MORE
Our free guide explains secret deadlines that will destroy your case if you delay in hiring a lawyer. It also reveals why you need to find the best Michigan car accident lawyer for your case and the crucial questions that you must ask before you hire a lawyer.
All you need to do is fill out the information below and you will be emailed a digital copy of our book. Once you submit your information, you should receive the book in your email within minutes.