Get Your Free Michigan Law Books
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. is the first and only Michigan personal injury law firm that offers Free consumer books to accident and injury victims. Our lawyers have written more books on accident, personal injury, and medical malpractice lawsuits than any law firm in Michigan. We provide this valuable information to consumers so that they can better understand their legal rights and how they can seek justice through our legal system.
Order your book online or call us at (800) 606-1717 to speak with an attorney about your case.
Dog Bites & Attacks
- The Ultimate Michigan Dog Bite & Animal Attack Handbook explains the rights of dog bite victims to recover damages for their injuries and medical treatment. Request My Book
Drunk Driving Accident
- The Ultimate Michigan Medical Practice Handbook is an excellent resource on Michigan medical malpractice cases and nursing home neglect cases. Request My Book
- Provides valuable information on Michigan No-Fault insurance claims and benefits, the right to a settlement for personal injuries, and property damage claims. Request My Book
Nursing Home Neglect & Abuse
- Explains what it takes to prove and win a nursing home negligence case. It also discusses why most nursing home injuries are never reported or discovered. Request My Book
Other Personal Injury Cases
Wrongful Death Lawsuits
- The Ultimate Michigan Wrongful Death Lawsuit Handbook is a practical guide to understanding the Michigan wrongful death and accidental death lawsuits. Request My Book
- Report includes a list of contacts for all major phone carriers (Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T) and offers instructions on how to subpoena cell phone records. Request My Report
- A Parents Guide To Child Injury Cases in Michigan explains different types of cases, the legal requirements for filing cases, and how to get a fair settlement. Request My Book
- The Truth About Lawyer Advertising discusses the truth behind big television advertising lawyers and explains what to look for in lawyer directories. Request My Book