The Michigan sport accident injury lawyers at Buckfire and Buckfire, P.C. represent clients injured in all types of recreational and sporting activities. This includes both indoor and outdoor activites and sports involving participants of all age groups. These cases often result in significant settlements.
Types of Sporting Accident Injury Cases We Handle
We represent injured people in all types of sport and recreational activities, including:
- Swimming pool accidents & drowning cases
- Boating accidents
- Jet ski and Ski-Doo accidents
- Firearm accidents
- Snowmobile accidents
- Horse back riding & equestrian injuries
- Ski accidents and snowboarding injuries
- Hunting accidents & tree stand accidents
- Camping accidents
- Amusement park and carnival injuries
- Water park accidents
- Sports injuries
Many sports injuries occur in team activities and games, like soccer or hockey, where an opponent is overly agressive and causes a severe injury. Depending on the type of sport and the nature of the conduct, an injured participant may be able to sue the opposing player and even the leagure for a serious injury caused during the game.
We have significant experience handling these types of cases and helping victims and their families file personal injury claims against the negligent person that caused accident or injury. Families of people killed in recreational accidents can often file a Michigan wrongful death claim.
Common Injuries in a Sports Accident
Catastrophic injuries are frequent results of these recreational activities. Some of these injuries include:
- Closed head/traumatic brain injury
- Spinal cord injuries, including quadriplegia and paraplegia
- Broken bones and Fractures
- Back and neck injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Knee injuries
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Burn injuries
- Amputation injury
Statute of Limitations in Michigan Sports Accident Cases
There are strict time limitations for filing sports and recreational accident claims in Michigan. If you miss a deadline, your claim could be lost forever. To avoid this severe consequence, you should contact the Michigan sports and recreational accident lawyers at Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. immediately. Our sports and recreational accident lawyers will start working on your case immediately, gathering the witness statements and evidence to prove and win your case.
Best Michigan Sports Injury Lawyers
Our legal team includes the most successful sports and recreational injury attorneys in Michigan. Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. and our lawyers have won the top awards in the legal profession, including:
- U.S. News & World Report Best Law Firms
- "Best Michigan Personal Injury Attorney" by American Lawyer Academy
- Named Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Michigan
- Honored as "Super Lawyers"
- Top Martindale-Hubbell Rating (AV) for Skill & Integrity
- Member of Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Our No Fee Promise on Michigan Sports Accident Cases
You can afford to have the best accident law firm on your side. It literally costs nothing to get started and if your case is unsuccessful for any reason, you owe us nothing. We promise you in writing:
- No money to get started
- We pay all case costs and expenses
- No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls are always free, forever
Get Your Free Michigan Sports Injury Lawyer Consultation
There are two ways to get started on your case. You can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page. We will contact you shortly.
- Chat with our online specialist and attorney will call you soon.
- Call (888) 797-8787 any time of day to tell us about your case.
Warning: There are strict time deadlines for filing Michigan sport accident lawsuits.