Our Michigan airplane accident and airport injury lawyers represent clients who sustain serious injuries while flying or traveling through airports. These include injuries on airplanes, include major carriers, charter flights, and on private planes. Many injuries also occur in airports.
Michigan Airplane Accident and Airport Injuries
Common injuries include:
- Airplane crashes
- Airport injuries
- Failure to provide proper medical care
- Falling overhead luggage
- Hot liquid and hot coffee spills
- Escalator accidents
- Food Poisoning
- Other injuries
Major Michigan Airports
Below is a list of the primary commerical service airports in Michigan.
- Alpena County Regional Airport (Alpena)
- Charlevoix Municipal Airport (Charlevoix)
- Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (Romulus)
- Delta County Airport (Escanaba)
- Bishop International Airport (Flint)
- Gerald R. Ford International Airport (Grand Rapids)
- Capital Region International Airport (Lansing)
- Sawyer International Airport (Marquette)
- Muskegon County Airport (Muskegon)
- Pellston Regional Airport of Emmet County (Pellston)
- MBS International Airport (Saginaw)
- Chippewa County International Airport (Sault Ste. Marie)
- Cherry Capital Airport (Traverse City)
Major Airlines Where Injuries Can Occur
- American Airlines
- Delta Airlines
- Southwest Airlines
- United Airlines
- Japan Airlines
- Spirit Air
- Air France
- British Airways
- Qantas Airways
- Korean Air
- Air Canada
- Jet Blue
FREE Injury Accident Book
To learn more about the laws in Michigan personal injury and airplane accidents, you should request our FREE BOOK, "The Ultimate Guide To Injury Cases in Michigan" which includes The "Biggest Mistakes That Can Ruin Your Injury Case." We will send it out immediately.
Statute of Limitations For A Michigan Airplane Accident
Individuals injured in a Michigan airplane accident or Michigan airport accident should contact our Michigan airplane and airport lawyers immediately. There are strict time limitations and special federal and international laws that apply to these lawsuits and it is important to speak with a lawyer who understands the specific details and laws surrounding these cases.
Best Michigan Airplane Accident Lawyers
Our legal team includes the most successsful airplane and airport injury attorneys in Michigan. Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. and our lawyers have won the top awards in the legal profession, including:
- U.S. News & World Report Best Law Firms
- "Best Michigan Personal Injury Attorney" by American Lawyer Academy
- Named Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Michigan
- Honored as "Super Lawyers"
- Top Martindale-Hubbell Rating (AV) for Skill & Integrity
- Member of Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Our No Fee Promise For Michigan Airplane Accident Cases
We will represent you in your Michigan airplane accident case / Michigan airport accident case under our NO FEE PROMISE. This means that you will not be charged any legal fees whatsoever unless we obtain a settlement or recovery for you. You have absolutely no obligation for legal fees unless we win your case. If we do not obtain a settlement for you, you owe us nothing!
Contact a Michigan Airplane Accident Lawyer
For more information on your rights after a Michigan airplane accident or a Michigan airport accident, call us now at (800) 606-1717 to speak with one of our experienced Michigan airplane accident lawyers about your case.