Macomb County Personal Injury Law Office
- Macomb County Office
51424 Van Dyke Ave, #3
Shelby Township, MI 48316
- Phone: (586) 250-2626
- Toll Free: (888) 797-8787
The Macomb County office of Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. is located in Shelby Township, North of 23 Mile Road on Van Dyke Ave.
We have opened this office to better serve clients in the Macomb County area.
Types of Macomb County Cases We Handle
Our award winning lawyers can help you with a number of different types of personal injury cases, including:
- Car accidents (auto, pedestrian, & bicycle)
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Slip and fall injuries
- Dog bites & attacks
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home neglect
- Wrongful death lawsuits
How To Meet With Our Macomb County Lawyers
We will meet you in our Macomb County law office or at a more convenient location for you. We also provide you with other options if you cannot get to our office. There is never a charge for you to meet with our attorneys. Weeknight and weekend meetings are available for you. We can:
- Meet with you in one of our law offices
- Meet with you at your home, hospital, or other location
- Send our investigator to your home, hospital, or other location to interview you
- Send you an Interview Kit by e-mail to complete and sign digitally
- Send you an Interview Kit by mail or FedEx to fill out and sign. We include a pre-paid postage return envelope to mail it back to us.
How To Contact Our Macomb County Lawyers
You can call us anytime to discuss your case. All phone calls are free, always.
You can also contact us initially through our website's Free Case Review Box.
If you prefer that type of contact initially, we will review your case and get back to you quickly with our initial opinions.
Our goal is to learn as much as possible about your case and then provide you with your best options. We charge no legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement.