Ann Arbor Personal Injury Law Office
- Ann Arbor Office
343 S. Main Street, #206
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- Phone: (734) 780-7633
- Fax: (248) 569-4646
- Toll Free: (800) 606-1717
The Ann Arbor office of Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. is located in the downtown area at 343. S. Main Street, #206 just above The Real Seafood Company restaurant. Parking is available on the street in front of the building, on a surface lot next to the building, or in the large parking structure just behind the building. It is a short walking distance to the Wasthenaw County Circuit Court.
Types of Ann Arbor Cases We Handle
Our award winning lawyers can help you with a number of different types of personal injury cases, including:
- Car Accidents (auto, pedestrian, & bicycle)
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Dog Bites & Attacks
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Neglect
- Wrongful Death Lawsuits
How To Meet With Our Ann Arbor Lawyers
We will meet with you in our Ann Arbor law office or at a more convenient location for you. We also provide you with other options if you cannot get to our office. There is never a charge for you to meet with our attorneys. Weeknight and weekend meetings are available for you. We can:
- Meet with you in one of our law offices
- Meet with you at your home, hospital, or other location
- Send our investigator to your home, hospital, or other location to interview you
- Send you an Interview Kit by e-mail to complete and sign digitally
- Send you an Interview Kit by mail or FedEx to fill out and sign. We include a pre-paid postage return envelope to mail it back to us.
How To Contact Our Ann Arbor Lawyers
You can call us anytime to discuss your case. All phone calls are free, forever.
|Toll-Free Phone||(800) 606-1717|
|Contact By Fax||(248) 569-6737|
|Contact By E-mail||[email protected]|
You can also contact us initially through our website Free Case Review Box. If you prefer that type of contact initially, we will review your case and get back to you quickly with our initial opinions. Our goal is to learn as much as possible about your case and then provide you with your best options. We charge no fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement.