Toll-Free: (800) 606-1717
Phone: (248) 595-7544
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.

Royal Oak Broken Sidewalk Injury Settlement

Posted on Feb 17, 2011
The City of Royal Oak is paying a woman $49,000 for the injuries she suffered after tripping on a residential sidwalk. According to the woman, she tripped on a raised portion of the sidewalk. The woman was carrying her infant grandaughter when she tripped and fell and broke her foot due to the fall.

The lawsuit was filed in the Oakland County City Court and claims the city was negligent in maintaining public sidewalk.

Michigan trip and fall accident lawyer advises victims of their legal rights. A person injured as the result of broken and cracked city sidewalks or any type of sidewalk defect can make a claim due to the city's failure to maintain the sidewalk as required by Michigan Statute MCL 691.1401, et. seq.

If you or a family members suffer injuries in a trip and fall or slip and fall accident due to a broken or defective sidewalk call our office now to speak with an experienced Michigan accident attorney. Call us at (800) 606-1717. Our firm will start working on your case immediately and gathering the evidence to prove and win your case.
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.
Southfield Office
  • 29000 Inkster Road, Suite 150
    Southfield, MI 48034
  • Phone: (248) 595-7544
  • Fax: (248) 569-6737
  • Toll Free: (800) 606-1717
  • Get Directions
Ann Arbor Office
Macomb County Office
Detroit Office