Posted on Apr 21, 2008The Chipotle Mexican Grill in Kent, Ohio was recently closed after more than 180 customers reported symptoms consistent with food poisoning at the restaurant. Many of those who became ill are Kent State students. The health department is investigating the matter further, but is is suspected that the burritos were a source of the illness. The restaurant agreed to close voluntarily for the investigation. Those who became ill at the restaurant should contact Lawrence J. Buckfire at our firm immediately to discuss their legal rights.