An incredible new free motorcycle helmet App has been developed for bikers riding their motorcycles across the United States, Canada, Europe, and Australia. The Helmet Laws App, created by the Michigan personal injury law firm of Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C., provides bikers with the helmet laws for every state, country, or province that they might encounter on their road trip. Now available for immediate download, the Motorcycle Helmet Laws App allows motorcyclists to access important helmet law information quickly and conveniently right from their smartphone. The App is available for the iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Android.
“The idea for the Motorcycle Helmet Laws App came from the tremendous interest we experienced with the creation of our State by State Motorcycle Helmet Laws Infographic, which visually displayed the helmet law requirements in every state in the United States,” says Partner and Attorney Lawrence Buckfire. “As a free resource to bikers, we created the App to provide motorcyclists with the helmet law requirements for every geographic part of their trip.”
In addition to noting individual helmet laws, there are many other additional features and valuable resources for bikers available as part of the App, which include:
- Access helmet laws in multiple countries.
- GPS Bike Finder allows users to place a GPS pin for their bike’s location and set a time for when the user needs to return. This feature also allows you to quickly and easily email your current location to your friends.
- Submit images of cool helmets and see your images in the cool helmet gallery.
- Utilize the accident checklist – what to do after a motorcycle accident.
- Take and save photographs of motorcycle damage and accident scene.
- Receive discounts at some of your favorite bike shops around the country.
- Connect with fellow bikers and read recent informational blog entries with the social media feature.
- Access the Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. law firm website motorcycle resource center.
- Contact the best motorcycle accident lawyers to discuss your legal rights and options.
To download the free app, just go to iTunes or Google Play Store and search for “Motorcycle Helmet Laws.” To watch a demo video of how the app works, as well as learn more about the Motorcycle Helmet Laws App and the Law Firm of Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C., visit http://bit.ly/1GGe9Ho