Winning a settlement for your Michigan car accident injuries is a job for a highly skilled and experienced attorney. You may be entitled to several different types of compensation under the Michigan car accident laws. These include your right to Michigan No-Fault Insurance benefits in addition to a settlement for your personal injury damages against the driver that caused the accident.
Under almost every circumstance, you can get compensated for your lost wages you suffered because you were unable to work after the accident. These benefits come under the Michigan No-Fault Insurance laws, even if the accident was your own fault. Other benefits include unlimited payment of medical expenses, attendant care services, and household services benefits. Our legal team will submit all of your claims to make sure that you are getting compensated for all of these benefits.
Determining The Amount of A Michigan Car Accident Settlement
You may also be entitled to a settlement for your pain and suffering damages. These damages include the loss of enjoyment of life, disability, and for your pain and suffering that you experienced as a result of the accident. This form of compensation is often substantial. Multiple factors go into determining the amount of this compensation, but often include:
- The serious of your injuries; like fractured bones, nerve damage, back and neck injuries, traumatic brain injuries, facial injuries, shoulder injuries, knee injuries, and all other types of bodily injury.
- The size and location of any scar or disfigurement; such as scars on the face or arms often receive higher compensation, especially on woman and children.
- Psychological trauma from the car accident, including PTSD.
- The type of medical care and treatment you received for your injuries and the future care that will be needed.
- The amount of time you missed from work and whether you will be able to return to your job after you have recovered from your injuries
- The effects that the injuries from the car accident have had on your life, including hobbies, recreation, and your family relationships.
- The amount of the insurance policy limits available for your injuries, either from the other driver, the owner of that car, or your own uninsured motorists benefits coverage
As you can see, there are numerous factors that go into determining the appropriate settlement for your case. Our car accident lawyers understand how to maximize the compensation you receive and will work hard to get you the best possible settlement for your case.
Michigan Car Accident Lawyer No Fee Promise
Our NO FEE PROMISE guarantees you that you will receive the best possible legal representation for your Michigan car accident case at no cost, unless you receive a recovery in your case. If we agree to accept your accident case, we will perform all of the legal work and pay all of the file costs and expenses. We only charge legal fees if you receive a settlement in your case and we get paid at the end of the case.
Contact A Michigan Car Accident Lawyer
For more information about getting compensated after a Michigan car accident and to speak with one of our Michigan auto accident attorneys about your case, call us now at (800) 606-1717 or simply submit the contact form on this page and we will get back to you quickly.