Our Michigan car accidents represent clients who suffered injuries in an auto accident in Michigan. Persons injured in a car accident can seek compensation against a negligent driver for accident related injuries. The experienced attorneys at our law office have a significant track record of successful settlements and jury verdicts in motor vehicle accident cases.
Compensation for Michigan No-Fault Insurance Benefits is available to virtually every person injured in a motor vehicle accident, regardless of who was at fault in the accident. These benefits include unlimited payment of medical expenses, lost wages, attendant care services, household services, and other benefits. Our lawyers will assist you with your claims to make sure that the insurance company is paying all of your benefits.
Pain and suffering damages are another type of compensation that you may be entitled to after your auto accident. These damages include the loss of enjoyment of life, disability, and compensation for the pain and suffering that you experienced as a result of the accident. These damages are often significant and depend on a number of factors, which include:
- The severity of your injuries; such as broken bones, herniated discs, nerve damage, closed head injuries like fractured bones, nerve damage, spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, facial injuries, shoulder injuries, knee injuries, and all other types of bodily injury.
- The size and location of any scar or disfigurement resulting from the accident;
- Psychological trauma from the car accident, including Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
- The type of medical care and treatment you received for your injuries and the future care that will be needed. If you have had one or more surgeries, this would likely increase the amount of your settlement.
- The amount of hospital expenses medical bills and expenses paid the No-Fault insurance company
- The amount lost wages you have incurred as a result of accident related injuries and whether you will be able to return to your job in the future.
- The effects that the injuries from the car accident have had on your life
- The amount of the insurance policy limits available for your injuries, either from the other driver, the owner of that car, or your own uninsured motorists benefits coverage
As you can see, there are a substantial number of factors that go into determining the fair compensation for your case. There is no specific formula and you must rely on the skill and expertise of your lawyer to maximize your settlement. Our car accident lawyers understand how to maximize the compensation you receive and will work hard to get you the best possible settlement for your case.
No Fee Promise Michigan Car Accident Lawyers
Our NO FEE PROMISE guarantees you that you will receive the best possible legal representation for your Michigan car accident case at no cost, unless you receive a recovery in your case. If we agree to accept your accident case, we will perform all of the legal work and pay all of the file costs and expenses. We only charge legal fees if you receive a settlement in your case and we get paid at the end of the case.
Contact A Michigan Car Accident Lawyer
For more information on how you can receive the best compensation after your Michigan car accident and to speak with one of our Michigan auto accident attorneys about your case, call us now at (800) 606-1717 or simply submit the GET HELP NOW form on this page and we will get back to you quickly.