Other Common Features of a Michigan Truck Accident include:
- More turning, backing, and changing lanes;
- More collisions with abutements and utility polls, jackknife, and cargo loss;
- Fewer single-vehicle crashes and more multiple vehicle crashes;
- More side-swipe accidents;
- Fewer drivers cited for speeding, failing to yield, and reckless driving, but more drivers cited for improper backing, lane use, and turning errors;
- More on-road crashes;
- More daytime crashes;
- More weekday crashes.
If you were injured in a Michigan truck accident, you should contact our office immediately so that we can start working on your case.
Do I have a Michigan truck accident case?