Our car accident lawyers in Michigan represent clients in car accident cases involving cars, trucks, motorcycles, bicycles, and pedestrians throughout Michigan. We are dedicated to protecting your interests and handling your case with personal attention, professionalism, and compassion. We have successfully represented injury and accident victims for over forty years.
Car accidents in Michigan are significant and as a resource we have provided drivers with some tips on what you should do after a car accident.
Michigan Car Accident To Do List
Every day someone is involved or injured in a Michigan automobile accident. If you ever happen to be one of those unfortunate people you, should know there are certain things that you should do to protect yourself. These steps include:
- Immediately call for medical help if injuries are involved.
- Keep an emergency kit in your glove compartment (i.e. cell phone, card with your information about your health or medical conditions that may require specific attention, seat belt cutter, flashlight, pen, paper, etc...).
- Exchange information - name, address, phone number, insurance company, policy number, driver license number and plate number for the driver and owner of each vehicle involved.
- Document and take pictures of the accident - If you have a smart phone with a camera, take pictures of everything. Also draw out a diagram of the accident and write down as much detail about the accident that you possibly can (date, weather, location). The more details the more it can help!
- Report the accident to your insurance company and know what your insurance covers.
- Call the police and file an accident report - Law enforcement officials may not respond to the accident if there were no injuries, however, file a state vehicle accident report which can be found at police stations so that the claims process will go quicker.
- Move cars to side of the road - If there are NO injuries involved, moving cars to the side of the road is safer for you and the other drivers on the road as well to avoid further possible accidents.
- Contact a Michigan car accident lawyer - If you suffer severe injuries due to the fact that the other driver was negligent you have means for a car accident lawsuit. Contact the Michigan car accident lawyers at Buckfire and Buckfire to learn about your legal rights and get the compensation you deserve for the injuries caused.
Finding Your Michigan Car Accident Lawyer
Victims of auto accidents do have legal rights and should pursue them immediately after the accident. When choosing your Michigan lawyer, it is key to choose the right lawyer so that you may receive a fair settlement. Your car accident lawyer can also help you receive all of your No-Fault Insurance benefits, including medical expenses, lost wages, attendant care services, and other benefits.
Our No Fee Promise For Michigan Car Accident Cases
We will represent you in your Michigan car accident case under our NO FEE PROMISE. This means that you will not be charged any legal fees whatsoever unless we obtain a settlement or recovery for you. You have absolutely no obligation for legal fees unless we win your case. If we do not obtain a settlement for you, you owe us nothing!
Contact Your Michigan Auto Accident Lawyer
For more information about your rights after a Michigan car accident, call us at (800) 606-1717 to speak with an experienced accident lawyer and someone will call you shortly.
We represent clients injured in Michigan car accidents, motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents, truck accidents, moped accidents, pedestrian accidents, bus accidents, ATV accidents, ORV accidents, and hit and run accidents.