Will You Get the best possible Michigan Truck accident settlement for your case?
Factors in Determining Michigan Truck Accident Settlements
There are many factors that are used to determine the amount a Michigan truck accident settlement. Every truck accident case has its own unique set of facts and circumstances and no honest attorney can tell you the value of your case without a careful analysis of the facts of your accident. So, what are these factors that go in determining the amount of a fair settlement? These include:
- Who was at fault for your truck accident?
- How serious were the injuries from your truck accident?
- What type of medical treatment did you receive for your injuries from the accident?
- Did you miss time from work due to the accident?
- What type of auto insurance did you have at the time of the accident?
- What type of auto insurance did the negligent driver have at the time of the accident?
- Did the owner of the car or truck involved in the truck accident have an insurance policy?
- What city and county did the accident occur in?
- Who is the truck accident lawyer representing you in your case?
Our Michigan Truck Accident Settlements
Our truck accident lawyers have obtained significant Michigan truck accident settlements and jury verdicts for our injured clients. We settle more than 95% of our cases before ever going to court. A few of our results are listed below:
- $1,800,000 Michigan semi-truck accident settlement for a client who sustained a serious brain injury
- $1,600,000 Michigan truck accident settlement for the wife and children of a victim who was wrongfully killed
- $800,000 Michigan truck accident settlement for a client who suffered serious injuries, including a traumatic brain injury
- $600,000 Michigan truck accident settlement for a client who suffered a herniated disc in the neck that required surgery and injuries to the nerves