Will You Get the best possible Michigan car accident settlement for your case?
Factors in Determining Michigan Bus Accident Settlements
There are many factors that are used to determine the amount a Michigan bus accident settlement. Every bus accident case has its own unique set of facts and circumstances and no honest attorney can tell you the value of your case without a careful analysis of the facts of your accident. So, what are these factors that go in determining the amount of a fair settlement? These include:
- Who was at fault for your bus accident?
- How serious were the injuries from your bus accident?
- What type of medical treatment did you receive for your injuries from the accident?
- Did you miss time from work due to the accident?
- What type of auto insurance did you have at the time of the accident?
- What type of auto insurance did the negligent driver or bus company have at the time of the accident?
- Did the owner of the vehicle or bus involved in the bus accident have an insurance policy?
- What city and county did the accident occur in?
- Who is the bus accident lawyer representing you in your case?
Our Michigan Bus Accident Settlements
Our bus accident lawyers have obtained significant Michigan bus accident settlements and jury verdicts for our injured clients. We settle more than 95% of our cases before ever going to court. A few of our results are listed below:
- $57,500 Michigan bus accident settlement for a pedestrian who suffered injuries after being struck by a bus
- $22,500 Michigan bus accident settlement for a client who was injured on a SMART bus and was denied no-fault benefits
Call Us Now For Your Michigan Bus Accident Settlement