Our Port Huron truck accident lawyers represent injury victims in crashes in Port Huron and the surrounding areas. Our clients include occupants of other motor vehicles, motorcyclists, bicyclists, and pedestrians. We also represent truck drivers injured in accidents caused by other truckers.
Most Common Types of Large Trucks Involved in Accidents
- Tractor-Trailers (18 wheelers)
- Box trailers
- Flat bed trailers
- Automotive haulers
- Tanker trucks
- Concrete mixers
- Cargo vehicles
- Delivery trucks
- Garbage trucks
- Dump trucks
- Tow trucks
- All other large commercial trucks
Most Common Causes of Port Huron Truck Accidents
Truck driver negligence is the most common cause of an accident. Other factors that lead to crashes include:
- Poor driver training
- Distracted driving
- Driver fatigue
- Driver inattention
- Equipment failure
- Improper turns
- Use of alcohol or drugs
Where Do Most Port Huron Truck Accidents Occur?
There are several highways and major thoroughfares that pass through Port Huron and the surrounding areas. Trucks traverse these highways every day, and often these areas are the site of trucking accidents. They include:
Accidents with large trucks also happen on the many main roads and streets throughout the area, as well as in parking lots.
How to Get Your Port Huron Truck Accident Report
For a truck accident that occurred in Port Huron, you can request your report directly from the Port Huron Police Department.
Port Huron Police Department
100 McMorran Blvd
Port Huron, MI 48060
You can also get the Traffic Crash Report online from any Michigan law enforcement agency through the Michigan State Police website. If you choose us as your truck accident attorneys, we will get your report and send you a copy.
How We Help You After Your Truck Accident
The injuries suffered in these accidents are often catastrophic and many times fatal. Our expert team of attorneys have the skill, knowledge, and experience to prove and win you the highest possible settlement for your case. When you choose us for your case, we will help you with everything from start to finish:
- Get the accident report
- Hire an investigator to interview witnesses and take photographs
- Hire a truck accident reconstruction expert
- Assist you with your No-Fault insurance claims
- File a lawsuit against the truck company and driver
- Handle all of the probate court paperwork if a death is involved
- Negotiate the highest possible settlement for you
- Answer all of your questions from start to finish, and even after you receive your settlement
Who are the Best Port Huron Truck Accident Lawyers?
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. and our lawyers have won the top awards in the legal profession, including:
- U.S. News & World Report Best Law Firms
- "Best Michigan Personal Injury Attorney" By American Lawyer Academy
- Named Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Michigan
- Honored as "Super Lawyers"
- Top Martindale-Hubbell Rating (AV) for Skill & Integrity
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Our No Fee Promise on Port Huron Truck Injury Cases
It costs you nothing to get our Port Huron attorneys started on your case. We promise you in writing:
- No money to start your case or anytime until receive your settlement
- We pay all case costs and expenses for your truck accident lawsuit
- You are charged no legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- We will meet with you and take your phone calls as often as you request at no charge
Start Your Port Huron Truck Accident Claim Today
Get started on your Port Huron case today. You can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page and will we contact you quickly.
- Type an online chat in the pop up box and a lawyer will read it and call you.
- Call (800) 606-1717 any time of day to speak with our attorneys about your case.
Warning: There is a strict time deadline for filing Port Huron truck accident lawsuits. Call us today to learn more about Port Huron truck accident laws.
Port Huron Resources
Searching for a "Lawyer Near Me?" We handle truck accident cases in Marysville, New Baltimore, Kimball, Fort Gratiot Township, Smiths Creek, St. Clair, East China, Marine City, Richmond, Memphis, Yale, Fargo, Lexington, Capac, Marlette, Port Sanilac, Sandusky, Deckerville, Harbor Beach, Cass City, Brown City,Township of Greenwood, Township of Kenockee, Township of Wales, Jeddo, Goodells and all other cities and townships in St. Clair County, Michigan.