Our Port Huron motorcycle accident lawyers represent motorcyclists and passengers injured in crashes in Port Huron and the surrounding areas. These include injury claims for injured bikers hit by cars, trucks, and even other motorcycles. Our law firm will help you win the best and highest settlement for your case.
Most injured motorcyclists are entitled to Michigan No-Fault Insurance benefits. This includes payment of medical expenses, lost wages, attendant care services, and other benefits. Unfortunately, insurance adjusters frequently deny or refuse to pay these benefits without legal justification. When your benefits are denied, we will file a lawsuit against the insurance company for you.
Where Do Port Huron Motorcycle Accidents Happen?
Port Huron motorcycle accidents happen on the major roads and highways in and near the city. The major highways and thoroughfares that are located near the Port Huron area are:
What are the Causes of Port Huron Motorcycle Accidents?
Motorcycle crashes usually occur because the driver of another motor vehicle was not paying attention to the biker. Many accidents are caused due to excessive speed or careless driving. Distracted driving is now a major factor in causing these accidents.
These accidents are almost always the fault of the motorist and not the biker. The most common types motorcycle accidents in Port Huron are:
- Single vehicle accident
- Rear end accidents
- Angled rear end accidents
- Sideswipe accidents
- Head on left turn accidents
How to Get your Port Huron Motorcycle Accident Report
For a motorcycle accident that occurred in Port Huron, you can request your report directly from the Port Huron Police Department.
Port Huron Police Department
100 McMorran Blvd
Port Huron, MI 48060
You can also get the Traffic Crash Report from any Michigan law enforcement agency online through the Michigan State Police website. If you choose us as your motorcycle accident attorneys, we will get and pay for all of the reports. We will send you a copy of your report.
How much are Port Huron Motorcycle Accident Settlements?
There is no such thing as a settlement calculator to determine the amount of compensation you will be paid after motorcycle accident. Factors in determining the amount of your settlement include:
- Who was at fault for the accident and to what degree for each party
- The seriousness of your injuries
- The type of medical treatment received, like surgery and physical therapy
- The permanency of your injuries and whether you will ever fully recover
- The nature of any scars or other permanent disfigurements
- The amount of insurance available to pay your claim
In cases involving a fatal motorcycle accident, we will file a wrongful death lawsuit for the surviving family members. Settlements in these lawsuits include compensation for pain and suffering of the decedent from the time of accident until death, the loss of society and companionship for the family, loss of income and support, and payment of funeral and burial expenses. We will handle of all the required probate court work to start and finish your case.
Who are the Best Port Huron Motorcycle Accident Lawyers?
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. and our lawyers have won the top awards in the legal profession, including:
- U.S. News & World Report Best Law Firms
- "Best Michigan Personal Injury Attorney" By American Lawyer Academy
- Named Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Michigan
- Honored as "Super Lawyers"
- Top Martindale-Hubbell Rating (AV) for Skill & Integrity
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Our No Fee Promise on Port Huron Motorcycle Injury Cases
It costs you nothing to get our Port Huron attorneys started on your case. We promise you in writing:
- No money to start your case or anytime until receive your settlement
- We pay all case costs and expenses for your motorcycle accident lawsuit
- You are charged no legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- We will meet with you and take your phone calls as often as you request at no charge
Start Your Port Huron Motorcycle Accident Claim
Get started on your Port Huron case today. You can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page and will we contact quickly.
- Type an online chat in the pop up box and a lawyer will read it and call you.
- Call (888) 797-8787 any time of day to speak with our attorneys about your case.
Port Huron References & Resources
Searching for a "Lawyer Near Me?" We handle motorcycle cases in Marysville, New Baltimore, Kimball, Fort Gratiot Township, Smiths Creek, St. Clair, East China, Marine City, Richmond, Memphis, Yale, Fargo, Lexington, Capac, Marlette, Port Sanilac, Sandusky, Deckerville, Harbor Beach, Cass City, Brown City,Township of Greenwood, Township of Kenockee, Township of Wales, Jeddo, Goodells and all other cities and townships in St. Clair County, Michigan.