Our Port Huron medical malpractice lawyers handle medical malpractice cases against doctors, clinics, urgent care centers, nursing homes, pharmacies, and hospitals for medical errors and medical malpractice that cause injuries or death to the patient. When a patient dies due to medical malpractice, it gives rise to a wrongful death lawsuit.
Types of Port Huron Medical Malpractice Cases
There are many types of medical malpractice cases, including:
- Birth injuries
- Cerebral palsy
- Surgery errors
- Operating room mistakes
- Anesthesia mistakes
- Emergency room errors
- Radiology errors & misread x-rays
- Nursing negligence
- Patient Falls
- Medication mistakes
- Hospital infections
- Failure to Diagnose
- Nursing home abuse & neglect
- Wrongful death
Port Huron Area Hospitals and Medical Centers
Medical malpractice often occurs at a hospital. This includes improper treatment, misdiagnosis, surgery mistakes, failure to diagnose, and failure to order necessary medical testing before discharging a patient home. When a doctor or nurse at a hospital is negligent in their medical care of the patient, the hospital may be liable to the patient for injuries caused by medical malpractice.
In Port Huron and in the surrounding Port Huron area, the largest community hospitals include:
- Port Huron Hospital, Port Huron, Michigan
- Lake Huron Medical Center, Port Huron, Michigan
- McLaren Port Huron Hospital, Port Huron, Michigan
- St. Joseph Mercy Port Huron Hospital, Port Huron, Michigan
- St. John River District Hospital, East China Township, Michigan
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital, Clinton Township, Michigan
- Harbor Oaks Hospital, New Baltimore, Michigan
Compensation In Port Huron Medical Malpractice Lawsuits
Medical malpractice lawsuit settlements include compensation paid for both economic and non-economic losses. Non-economic claims include payment for the pain and suffering, disability, disfigurement, and other damages caused by the medical negligence. In addition, claims for economic damages can be made and include medical expenses, lost income, cost of care, and other similar losses.
When a patient dies due to medical negligence, we will file a wrongful death lawsuit on behalf of your family. These cases seek compensation for pain and suffering, loss of society and companionship for the family, loss of income and support, funeral and burial expenses, and other damages.
Get Our Free Medical Malpractice Book
To learn more about the laws in Michigan medical malpractice cases, you should request our FREE BOOK, "The Ultimate Michigan Medical Malpractice Handbook." It sells for $14.95 on Amazon, but we will send it out to you immediately for free.
Who are the Best Rated Port Huron Area Medical Malpractice Lawyers?
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. and our lawyers have won the top awards in the legal profession, including:
- U.S. News & World Report Best Law Firms
- "Best Michigan Personal Injury Attorney" by American Lawyer Academy
- Named Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Michigan
- Honored as "Super Lawyers"
- Top Martindale-Hubbell Rating (AV) for Skill & Integrity
- Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Our No Fee Promise on Port Huron Medical Malpractice Cases
Don't be concerned about the money you might need to hire a lawyer. You can afford to have the best medical malpractice law firm on your side without paying a penny out of your pocket. It literally costs nothing to get started and if your medical malpractice case is unsuccessful for any reason, you owe us nothing. We promise you in writing:
- No money to hire us or get started on your case
- We pay all case costs and expenses from start to finish
- You pay no legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls to our office are always free, forever.
Start Your Port Huron Medical Malpractice Claim Today
There are three ways to get started on your medical malpractice case today to get the settlement you deserve. You can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page. A medical malpractice attorney will contact you shortly.
- Chat with our online live operator who will provide your information to our law firm
- Call (800) 606-1717 any time of day to speak with an injury lawyer about your case.
Warning: There is a strict time deadline for filing Port Huron medical malpractice lawsuits. Call us today to learn more about Port Huron medical malpractice laws.
Port Huron Resources
Searching for a "Lawyer Near Me?" We handle medical malpractice cases in Marysville, New Baltimore, Kimball, Fort Gratiot Township, Smiths Creek, St. Clair, East China, Marine City, Richmond, Memphis, Yale, Fargo, Lexington, Capac, Marlette, Port Sanilac, Sandusky, Deckerville, Harbor Beach, Cass City, Brown City,Township of Greenwood, Township of Kenockee, Township of Wales, Jeddo, Goodells and all other cities and townships in St. Clair County, Michigan.