Our Port Huron cerebral palsy lawyers handle medical malpractice cases involving children who have suffered birth injuries caused by medical errors and negligence by a medical professional. Often times, these errors take place before or during the birth of a baby. The brain damage caused by this condition is permanent.
Parents of a child diagnosed with cerebral palsy rarely ever get a true explanation from the doctor or hospital as to what caused that condition in their child. If the condition was due to a medical mistake or medical negligence, the doctors often tell the parents that it was simply a natural act or it was unavoidable due to complications with delivery. Many parents do not pursue claims for this very reason.
How is the Cause of Cerebral Palsy Determined?
When a parent of a child with cerebral palsy contacts our law office to find out the real answers, our birth injury attorneys review all of the pre-natal records and the complete set of medical records relating to the birth of the child. We also consult with nationally renowned medical experts to review the records and give us their opinion on whether a medical mistake caused the cerebral palsy.
If our physician expert determines that a medical error was a cause of your child’s cerebral palsy, our attorneys prepare and file a medical malpractice lawsuit for both you and your child. The damages sought in these cases are significant because they seek compensation to pay the lifelong costs and medical expenses associated with raising and educating your special needs child. They also seek damages for the impact this this condition will have on both you and your child.
Get Our Free Medical Malpractice Book
To learn more about the laws in Michigan medical malpractice cases as they relate to birth injuries like cerebral palsy, you should request our FREE BOOK, "The Ultimate Michigan Medical Malpractice Handbook." We will send it out to you immediately.
Who are the Best Port Huron Cerebral Palsy Lawyers?
Our legal team includes the most successful cerebral palsy attorneys in Michigan. Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. and our lawyers have won the top awards in the legal profession, including:
- U.S. News & World Report Best Law Firms
- "Best Michigan Personal Injury Attorney" by American Lawyer Academy
- Named Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Michigan
- Honored as "Super Lawyers"
- Top Martindale-Hubbell Rating (AV) for Skill & Integrity
- Member of Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Our No Fee Promise on Port Huron Birth Injury Cases
It costs you nothing to get our Port Huron attorneys started on your case. We promise you in writing:
- No money to start your case or anytime until receive your settlement
- We pay all case costs and expenses for your cerebral palsy lawsuit
- You are charged no legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- We will meet with you and take your phone calls as often as you request at no charge
Start Your Port Huron Cerebral Palsy Claim
Get started on your Port Huron case today. You can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page and will we contact quickly.
- Type an online chat in the pop up box and a lawyer will read it and call you.
- Call (800) 606-1717 any time of day to speak with our attorneys about your case.
Warning: There is a strict time deadline for filing Port Huron cerebral palsy lawsuits. Call us today to learn more about Port Huron medical malpractice laws.
Port Huron Resources
Searching for a "Lawyer Near Me?" We handle cerebral palsy cases in Marysville, New Baltimore, Kimball, Fort Gratiot Township, Smiths Creek, St. Clair, East China, Marine City, Richmond, Memphis, Yale, Fargo, Lexington, Capac, Marlette, Port Sanilac, Sandusky, Deckerville, Harbor Beach, Cass City, Brown City,Township of Greenwood, Township of Kenockee, Township of Wales, Jeddo, Goodells and all other cities and townships in St. Clair County, Michigan.