Pontiac Motorcycle Accident AnalysisThere were a total 14 motorcycle crashes in the City of Pontiac in 2010. Of these bike accidents, 10 were accidents in which an injury occurred. The major factors of these accidents were due to intersection accidents or young drivers.
Pontiac Motorcycle Accident LocationsIn Pontiac, ranked by a five year total, 2006-2010, the most dangerous road segments for motorcycle accidents were:
- Huron St. W (From Telegraph Road N to Franklin Boulevard)
- Walton Blvd. E (From Baldwin to Joslyn Avenue)
- Telegraph Rd. N (From Telegraph Road to Country Center W. Ramp)
- University Dr. (From Woodward Avenue E. to Paddock N.)
- Huron ST. W (From Elizabeth Lake Road to Woodward Avenue W)