timely diagnosis and treatment by a pediatrician. The failure to diagnose these conditions can result in serious and permanent injury to baby, infant, or child and can often be prevented with a proper diagnosis and timely treatment.
A child who suffers injuries from a preventable medical error by a pediatrician may have a valid case for a medical malpractice lawsuit.
Common pediatrician errors include:
- Failing to diagnose and treat an infection, like meningitis or pneumonia
- Failing to diagnose testicular torsion
- Failing to diagnose hip dysplasia
- Failing to refer a child to a specialist
- Failing to admit a severely ill child to a hospital
- Prescribing improper medications or improper doses
The injuries suffered from Pediatrician Malpractice are often significant. To learn more about medical malpractice cases in Michigan, request our FREE BOOK, "The Ultimate Michigan Medical Malpractice Handbook." Or contact us to discuss your case.
Do I have a pediatrician medical malpractice case?
Call us at (800) 606-1717