Our motorcycle accident lawyers represent injured motorcyclists and passengers involved in serious accidents. Michigan is a No-Fault insurance state which means that specific laws to anyone injured in a crash. These laws apply to motorcyclists and their passengers. A biker who is at fault in causing an accident is often still entitled to receive these tremendous benefits.
No-fault insurance benefits include payment of medical expenses, wage loss, attendant care services, household service benefits, and more. The medical expense provision provides for unlimited medical expenses for a lifetime, which is often substantial for anyone seriously injured in a motorcycle accident. For those who have lost a loved one in a motorcycle crash, survivor loss benefits may also be available to family members for payment of funeral expenses, loss of companionship and lost income.
Common Michigan No-Fault Insurance Questions
You may have several questions regarding your right to no-fault benefits, including:
- Which insurance company pays for my no-fault insurance benefits?
- Am I entitled to No-Fault insurance benefits?
- How much time does the insurance company have to pay my claims after I submit them to the adjuster?
- Can I get paid my lost wages if I am unable to work due to my injuries?
- How do I submit my medical bills and hospital expenses?
- What forms do I need to submit to the insurance company?
- Where can I find an application for No-Fault benefits?
- What are my rights if the insurance company denies my benefits?
- Is there a time limit for filing my insurance claim?
At the law firm of Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. our motorcycle accident attorneys will answer all of these questions for you assist you and assist you in filing your insurance claims. Many times, your insurance adjuster may deny or cut-off your benefits after an insurance medical examination with one of their own, hand-picked doctors. When this happens, you’ll need an experienced legal team on your side fighting for your rights.
Our No Fee Promise on Michigan Motorcycle Accident Cases
You can afford to have our great team of lawyers on your side. When you choose us, it literally costs nothing to get started. We promise you in writing:
- No money to get started
- We pay all case costs and expenses
- No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls are always free
Start Your Michigan Motorcycle Accident Claim
Our Michigan motorcycle accident lawyers will help you file your lawsuit. To get started, you can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page, or
- Call (800) 606-1717 any time of day to tell us about your case.
We will listen to your story and answer your questions. If you have a claim, we will start immediately.
WARNING: There are strict time deadlines for filing motorcycle accident lawsuit claims