Our Mount Clemens, Mich. workers compensation and job injury lawyers help workers injured at the workplace and in the course of their employment.
Workers' compensation is the system created by Michigan statute to provide wage replacement, medical, and rehabilitation benefits to workers who suffer a work-related injury.
Claims are made against the employer, but it is typically an insurance company that pays the required benefits.
Choosing Your Mount Clemens Workers Compensation & Job Injury Lawyer
The key to winning your case is to choose the best possible Lansing workers compensation and job injury lawyer.
Our Mount Clemens workers compensation attorneys have achieved the highest possible rating for ability and integrity in the legal profession and have been rated "Superb" by the top lawyer internet rating service.
Mount Clemens Workers Compensation Information
We handle all Mount Clemens cases involving workers compensation and job injuries. Michigan' s injured workers and their employers are governed by the Workers' Disability Compensation Act. This Act was first adopted in 1912 and provides compensation to workers who suffer an injury on the job and protects employers' liability.
The mission of the Workers' Compensation Agency is to efficiently administer the Act and provide prompt, courteous and impartial service to all customers.
The county of injury determines the hearing site location. If the injury occurred in Macomb County, the hearing will be scheduled:
3026 West Grand Boulevard
Detroit, MI 48202
We Represent Workers From Mount Clemens' Top Employers
Top 15 Macomb County employers:
|General Motors Co.||12,668|
|Chrysler Group LLC||9,616|
|Henry Ford Health System||4,284|
|Ford Motor Co.||4,135|
|St. John Providence Health System||3,540|
|Utica Community Schools||2,711|
|General Dynamics Land Systems||2,115|
|Warren Consolidated Schools||1,409|
|Faurecia North America||1,400|
|State of Michigan||1,388|
|Chippewa Valley Schools||1,256|
|U.S. Postal Service||
We Represent Workers Injured In The Following Mount Clemens Zip Codes:
Who are the Best Rated Mount Clemens Area Workers Compensation Lawyers?
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. and our lawyers have won the top awards in the legal profession, including:
- U.S. News & World Report Best Law Firms
- "Best Michigan Personal Injury Attorney" by American Lawyer Academy
- Named Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Michigan
- Honored as "Super Lawyers"
- Top Martindale-Hubbell Rating (AV) for Skill & Integrity
- Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Our No Fee Promise on Mount Clemens Workers Compensation Cases
Don't be concerned about the money you might need to hire a lawyer. You can afford to have the best workers compensation law firm on your side without paying a penny out of your pocket. It literally costs nothing to get started and if your workers compensation case is unsuccessful for any reason, you owe us nothing. We promise you in writing:
- No money to hire us or get started on your case
- We pay all case costs and expenses from start to finish
- You pay no legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls to our office are always free, forever.
Start Your Mount Clemens Workers Compensation Claim Today
There are three ways to get started on your workers compensation case today to get the settlement you deserve. You can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page. A workers compensation attorney will contact you shortly.
- Chat with our online live operator who will provide your information to our law firm
- Call (800) 606-1717 any time of day to speak with a workers compensation & job injury lawyer about your case.
Warning: There is a strict time deadline for filing Mount Clemens workers compensation lawsuits. Call us today to learn more about Mount Clemens workers compensation laws.
Mount Clemens Resources
- Mount Clemens District Court
- Macomb County Circuit Court
- Macomb County Sheriff Department
- Mount Clemens Wiki Page
Searching for a "Lawyer Near Me?" We handle workers compensation cases in Center Line, Eastpointe, Fraser, Grosse Pointe Shores, Memphis, Mount Clemens, New Baltimore, Richmond, Roseville, St. Clair Shores, Sterling Heights, Utica, Warren, Armada Township, Bruce Township, Chesterfield Charter Township, Clinton Charter Township, Harrison Charter Township, Lenox Township, Macomb Township, Ray Township, Richmond Township, Shelby Charter Township, Washington Charter Township, and all other cities and townships in Macomb County, Michigan.