Our Mount Clemens pedestrian accident lawyers represent clients who have suffered injuries from being hit by a car, truck, bus, motorcycle, or bicycle. These accidents often result in very serious injuries and even death. In cases involving death of a pedestrian, we file a wrongful death lawsuit for the surviving family members.
What Are Common Causes of Mount Clemens Pedestrian Accidents?
Most pedestrian accidents are caused by negligent and reckless motorists. The most common causes of Mount Clemens pedestrian accidents are:
- Drivers failing to stop at a stop sign
- Drivers running a red light
- Drivers turning on a red light and striking a pedestrian stepping into the roadway
- Drivers hitting pedestrians in a crosswalk
- Drivers hitting pedestrians in busy parking lots
- Drivers distracted from texting or cell phone use
- Drunk and intoxicated drivers
Can Mount Clemens Pedestrian Accident Victims Get No-Fault Insurance Benefits?
Any person injured in a Michigan pedestrian accident is entitled to receive no-fault insurance benefits, even if the injured person did not own a car or have an auto insurance policy. These benefits provide for unlimited lifetime medical expenses, lost wages, attendant care services, household services, and other benefits.
Our lawyers will assist you in filing your claim for no-fault insurance benefits. We will also determine which insurance company is responsible for paying those benefits. If the insurance company denies payment of benefits, we will file a no-fault insurance lawsuit for you.
Who are the Best Rated Mount Clemens Area Pedestrian Accident Lawyers?
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. and our lawyers have won the top awards in the legal profession, including:
- U.S. News & World Report Best Law Firms
- "Best Michigan Personal Injury Attorney" by American Lawyer Academy
- Named Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Michigan
- Honored as "Super Lawyers"
- Top Martindale-Hubbell Rating (AV) for Skill & Integrity
- Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Our No Fee Promise on Mount Clemens Pedestrian Accident Cases
Don't be concerned about the money you might need to hire a lawyer. You can afford to have the best pedestrian accident law firm on your side without paying a penny out of your pocket. It literally costs nothing to get started and if your pedestrian accident case is unsuccessful for any reason, you owe us nothing. We promise you in writing:
- No money to hire us or get started on your case
- We pay all case costs and expenses from start to finish
- You pay no legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls to our office are always free, forever.
Start Your Mount Clemens Pedestrian Accident Claim Today
There are three ways to get started on your pedestrian accident case today to get the settlement you deserve. You can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page. A pedestrian accident attorney will contact you shortly.
- Chat with our online live operator who will provide your information to our law firm
- Call (800) 606-1717 any time of day to speak with an injury lawyer about your case.
Warning: There is a strict time deadline for filing Mount Clemens pedestrian accident lawsuits. Call us today to learn more about Mount Clemens pedestrian accident laws.
Mount Clemens Resources
- Mount Clemens District Court
- Macomb County Circuit Court
- Macomb County Sheriff Department
- Mount Clemens Wiki Page
Searching for a "Lawyer Near Me?" We handle pedestrian accident cases in Center Line, Eastpointe, Fraser, Grosse Pointe Shores, Memphis, Mount Clemens, New Baltimore, Richmond, Roseville, St. Clair Shores, Sterling Heights, Utica, Warren, Armada Township, Bruce Township, Chesterfield Charter Township, Clinton Charter Township, Harrison Charter Township, Lenox Township, Macomb Township, Ray Township, Richmond Township, Shelby Charter Township, Washington Charter Township, and all other cities and townships in Macomb County, Michigan.