Our motorcycle accident lawyers of Michigan have considerable experience in personal injury cases involving motorcycles. While motorcycles can be thrilling to ride, accidents happen quite frequently and the injuries sustained by motorcyclists and passengers are often severe and is the cause of many wrongful deaths.
Michigan Biker Safety Tips
As a resource for our clients we have provided a list of biker safety tips so that you can prevent yourself from becoming a victim of a motorcycle accident:
- Wear an approved helmet that effectively prevents disabling and fatal head injuries
- Practice hard braking techniques regularly (front and back break together)
- Attend a riding school to brush up on your skills
- Wear bright, solid colored riding gear to ensure others will see you on the road
- Do not drink and ride
- Always keep eyes peeled and scan road ahead of you
- Change tires in pair and make sure they both are of the same brand and style
- Make sure your riding boots are waterproof in case you get stuck riding in the rain
- Make sure the mirrors are positioned correctly
- Be sure to test your lights, brakes, and turn signals before riding
- Use turn signals when making a turn
- Wear durable non-slip gloves
- Stick to the speed limit
- Do not tailgate other vehicles
- Don't ride in blind spots - make sure other drivers can see you
- Respect other drivers by not weaving in and out of traffic or driving on the shoulder of the road
- Know your bike's limits
Finding Your Michigan Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Attorney Daniel L. Buckfire is recognized as a top motorcycle accident lawyer in Michigan. He is rated "Superb" as a motorcycle accident lawyer by the most prestigious internet lawyer rating service. He is also a member of ABATE and frequently speaks to bikers and motorcycle clubs on important insurance issues affecting Michigan bikers.
FREE Michigan Motorcycle Accident Book
Daniel is also the author of the only book ever written for motorcycle accident victims in Michigan, "The Ultimate Michigan Motorcycle Accident Handbook" is a practical guide to understanding your legal rights after being injured in a motorcycle accident. The book sells for $14.95 on Amazon but we'll send it to you for FREE!
Our No Fee Promise for Motorcycle Accident Victims
We will represent you and your family members in your Michigan motorcycle accident case under our NO FEE PROMISE. This means that you will not be charged any legal fees whatsoever unless we obtain a settlement or recovery for you. You have absolutely no obligation for legal fees unless we win your case. If we do not obtain a settlement for you, you owe us nothing!
Contact A Leading Michigan Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Call us now at (800) 606-1717 to speak with one of our experienced motorcycle Michigan accident attorneys about your case. Our lawyers will start working on your case immediately, gathering all the evidence necessary to prove and win your case.