Our Monroe truck accident lawyers represent truckers and passengers injured in crashes in Monroe and the surrounding areas. We file lawsuits against insurance companies who refuse to pay no-fault insurance benefits, including lost wages and medical expenses. Our law firm will help you win the best and highest settlement for your case.
Unfortunately, there are several fatal truck accidents that occur in the Monroe area. In cases involving the death of a truck driver or passenger, we will promptly file a Michigan wrongful death lawsuit on behalf of the surviving family members. These lawsuits seek compensation for the pain and suffering of the decedent and for the loss of society and companionship suffered by the family members.
Most Common Types of Large Trucks Involved in Accidents
- Tractor-Trailers (18 wheelers)
- Box trailers
- Flat bed trailers
- Automotive haulers
- Tanker trucks
- Concrete mixers
- Cargo vehicles
- Delivery trucks
- Garbage trucks
- Dump trucks
- Tow trucks
- All other large commercial trucks
Most Common Causes of Monroe Truck Accidents
Truck driver negligence is the most common cause of an accident. Other factors that lead to crashes include:
- Poor driver training
- Distracted driving
- Driver fatigue
- Driver inattention
- Equipment failure
- Improper turns
- Use of alcohol or drugs
Where Do Most Monroe Truck Accidents Occur?
Monroe is the largest city and county seat of Monroe County with a population of 20,198 as of 2014. There are several highways and major thoroughfares that pass through Monroe and the surrounding areas. Trucks traverse these highways every day, and often these areas are the site of trucking accidents. They are:
How to Get Your Monroe Truck Accident Report
For a truck accident that occurred in Monroe, you can request your report directly from the Monroe Police Department.
Monroe Police Department
100 E. 2nd Street
Monroe, MI 48161
You can also get the Traffic Crash Report online from any Michigan law enforcement agency through the Michigan State Police website. If you choose us as your truck accident attorneys, we will get all of the reports for you and have our investigator interview witnesses and take photographs.
How We Help You After Your Truck Accident
The injuries suffered in these accidents are often catastrophic and many times fatal. Our expert team of attorneys have the skill, knowledge, and experience to prove and win you the highest possible settlement for your case. When you choose us for your case, we will help you with everything from start to finish:
- Get the accident report
- Hire an investigator to interview witnesses and take photographs
- Hire a truck accident reconstruction expert
- Assist you with your No-Fault insurance claims
- File a lawsuit against the truck company and driver
- Handle all of the probate court paperwork if a death is involved
- Negotiate the highest possible settlement for you
- Answer all of your questions from start to finish, and even after you receive your settlement
Who are the Best Monroe Truck Accident Lawyers?
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. and our lawyers have won the top awards in the legal profession, including:
- U.S. News & World Report Best Law Firms
- "Best Michigan Personal Injury Attorney" By American Lawyer Academy
- Named Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Michigan
- Honored as "Super Lawyers"
- Top Martindale-Hubbell Rating (AV) for Skill & Integrity
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Our No Fee Promise on Monroe Truck Injury Cases
It costs you nothing to get our Monroe attorneys started on your case. We promise you in writing:
- No money to start your case or anytime until receive your settlement
- We pay all case costs and expenses for your truck accident lawsuit
- You are charged no legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- We will meet with you and take your phone calls as often as you request at no charge
Start Your Monroe Truck Accident Claim Today
Get started on your Monroe case today. You can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page and will we contact you quickly.
- Type an online chat in the pop up box and a lawyer will read it and call you.
- Call (800) 606-1717 any time of day to speak with our attorneys about your case.
Warning: There is a strict time deadline for filing Monroe truck accident lawsuits. Call us today to learn more about Monroe truck accident laws.
Searching for a "Lawyer Near Me?" We handle truck accident cases in Flat Rock, Luna Pier, Milan, Monroe, Petersburg, Ash Township, Bedford Township, Dundee Township, Erie Township, Exeter Township, Ida Township, La Salle Township, London Township, Milan Township, Raisinville Township, Summerfield Township, Whiteford Township, Berlin Charter Township, Frenchtown Charter Township, Monroe Charter Township, and all other cities and townships in Monroe County, Michigan.