Our Monroe personal injury lawyers are a smart choice for your accident, injury, or medical malpractice cases. We are award-winning lawyers who represent our clients with the highest degree of integrity. You need the experience and skill of our law firm on your side to fight for your legal rights and get you the maximum settlement for your case.
Types of Monroe Cases We Handle
We are legal experts in a wide range of personal injury cases and can help you in all of them, including:
- Auto accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Birth Injuries & Cerebral Palsy
- Nursing home neglect
- Wrongful death lawsuits
- Dog bites
- Slip and fall injuries
- All other types of personal injury cases
Information About the City of Monroe
Monroe is located 25 miles south of Detroit. It is the largest city in Monroe County with a population of over 20,000 people.
Founded in 1817, the city was named after the President at the time, James Monroe. Monroe is rich with history, containing numerous museums and landmarks. The city is also the world headquarters of La-Z-Boy Furniture.
Monroe Area Legal Resources
As a resource for our Monroe personal injury clients, we are providing you with a list of important contacts for accidents and injuries in Monroe. You can obtain reports and other information from these places. If you choose us for your Monroe personal injury attorneys to handle your case, we will get all of the information for you.
Monroe Car Accident Reports
Monrow Police Department
Monroe Fire Reports & Ambulance Run Sheets
Monroe Fire Department
Monroe Hospital Records
Mercy Memorial Hospital System
Monroe Dog Bite Reports
Monroe Animal Control Department
Monroe Autopsy Reports
Monroe County Medical Examiner
Who are the Best Monroe Personal Injury Lawyers?
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. and our lawyers have won the top awards in the legal profession, including:
- U.S. News & World Report Best Law Firms
- "Best Michigan Personal Injury Attorney" By American Lawyer Academy
- Named Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Michigan
- Honored as "Super Lawyers"
- Top Martindale-Hubbell Rating (AV) for Skill & Integrity
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Our No Fee Promise on Monroe Personal Injury Cases
It costs you nothing to get our Monroe attorneys started on your case. We promise you in writing:
- No money to start your case or anytime until receive your settlement
- We pay all case costs and expenses for your personal injury lawsuit
- You are charged no legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- We will meet with you and take your phone calls as often as you request at no charge
Start Your Monroe Personal Injury Claim
Get started on your Monroe case today. You can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page and will we contact quickly.
- Type an online chat in the pop up box and a lawyer will read it and call you.
- Call (800) 606-1717 any time of day to speak with our attorneys about your case.
Warning: There is a strict time deadline for filing Monroe personal injury lawsuits. Call us today to learn more about Monroe personal injury laws.
Searching for a "Lawyer Near Me?" We handle personal injury cases in Flat Rock, Luna Pier, Milan, Monroe, Petersburg, Ash Township, Bedford Township, Dundee Township, Erie Township, Exeter Township, Ida Township, La Salle Township, London Township, Milan Township, Raisinville Township, Summerfield Township, Whiteford Township, Berlin Charter Township, Frenchtown Charter Township, Monroe Charter Township, and all other cities and townships in Monroe County, Michigan.