Our Michigan no fault lawyers lawyers handle cases involving no fault insurance benefits throughout the State of Michigan. These are personal injury cases seeking money settlements for victims injured in a Michigan car accident, motorcycle accident, truck accident, bicycle accident, or pedestrian accident. The injuries suffered are often times severe, including scars, disfigurement, nerve damage, broken bones, traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries and even death.
Our Recent Michigan Wage Loss Settlements
We have obtained significant settlements for victims injured in auto accident cases in Michigan. Please note that every case is different and these verdicts and settlements, while accurate, do not represent what we may obtain for you in your case. We have listed some of these settlements below.
- $265,000 Wayne County jury verdict against Farmers Insurance Company for refusing to pay no-fault benefits, including wage loss benefits to a client with a traumatic brain injury.
- $100,000 Macomb County no-fault insurance settlement for denial of no-fault benefits, including wage loss claim, to client who suffered a closed head injury in a Michigan car accident.
- $85,000 wage loss claim settlement against State Farm Insurance for failure to pay benefits to client despite proper proof of income loss.
- $83,250 arbitration award to client actively looking for employment at time of car accident in Livingston County, Michigan.
- $70,000 no-fault jury verdict against State Farm for lost wages to an automobile accident victim injured in Muskegon.
- $46,500 wage loss benefit no-fault settlement for a nurse who suffered serious knee injury in a Michigan auto accident.
- $27,000 settlement for income loss on behalf a registered nurse injured in a Detroit pedestrian accident.
These are only a few of the many sizeable settlements we have successfully attained for our lead poisoning injury clients. To view more of our Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. case results, visit our Michigan settlements and jury verdicts page.
What Determines A Michigan Wage Loss Settlement Case
There are several factors that go into determining what is a fair settlement for a wage loss victim in Michigan. These include:
- Who was at fault for your automobile accident?
- How serious were the injuries from your automobile accident?
- What type of medical treatment did you receive for your injuries from the accident?
- Did you miss time from work due to the accident?
- What type of auto insurance did you have at the time of the accident?
- What type of auto insurance did the negligent driver have at the time of the accident?
- What city and county did the accident occur in?
- Who is the no fault accident lawyer representing you in your case?
What Is The Value of Your Michigan Wage Loss Case
Using the factors listed above, we can evaluate your wage loss case and discuss with you a realistic settlement range. Of course, we may not know the answers to all of the different factors at the time of our discussion because much may be unknown at the time. That being said, we can tell you if you have a case worth pursuing and what the likelihood is of receiving a settlement for you case.
FREE Michigan No-Fault Insurance Book
Our own book, written by Michigan no-fault insurance lawyer Lawrence J. Buckfire, "The Ultimate Michigan Car Accident Handbook," has been called the best book ever written for persons injured in Michigan car accidents. It answers all of your questions, in plain English, about your legal rights against negligent drivers as well as your available benefits under the Michigan No-Fault Law. We'll send it to you for FREE!
Michigan Wage Loss Lawyer No Fee Promise
Our Michigan wage loss lawyer will represent you in your Michigan car accident case under our NO FEE PROMISE. This means that you will not be charged any legal fees whatsoever unless we obtain a settlement or recovery for you. You have absolutely no obligation for legal fees unless we win your case. If we do not obtain a settlement for you, you owe us nothing!
Contact Your Michigan Wage Loss Lawyer
For more information regarding your rights on Michigan No Fault Insurance Benefits or if your insurance company has terminated your benefits, call us now at (800) 606-1717 to speak with one of our Michigan No Fault Insurance Lawyers about your case, or simply submit this contact form and we will get back to you quickly.