Our Michigan assisted living injury lawyers represent residents and their families in lawsuits for injuries and death at Sunrise Senior Living Facilities. The injuries suffered due to neglect are often very serious and many times tragically result to the death of a resident. In cases involving death, we file a wrongful death lawsuit on behalf of the surviving family members.
Sunrise Senior Assisted Living (link to company page) is a national corporation with communities from coast to coast. The company offers a wide range of care for seniors, including Independent Living, Assisted Living, Alzheimer’s & Memory Care, and Hospice. Many communities also include a traditional nursing home, or skilled nursing section.
In the State of Michigan, Sunrise Senior Living has twelve communities, including:
- Sunrise of Bloomfield
- Sunrise of Bloomfield Hills
- Brighton Gardens of Northville
- Sunrise of Cascade (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Sunrise of Grosse Pointe Woods
- Sunrise of North Farmington Hills
- Sunrise of Northville
- Sunrise of Rochester
- Sunrise of Shelby Township
- Sunrise on Vernier (Grosse Pointe Woods, MI)
- Sunrise of Troy
- Sunrise of West Bloomfield
Types of Sunrise Senior Living Injury Cases
Our Sunrise Senior Living lawyers help residents and their families in these types of cases:
- Nursing home negligence, neglect & abuse
- Assisted living negligence, neglect, & abuse
- Bedsores, pressure ulcers, and decubitus ulcers
- Resident falls and dropped residents causing injuries
- Medication errors, pharmacy mistakes, and drug overdoses
- Choking, dehydration, and malnutrition
- Wandering and elopement from the facility
- Wrongful death, fractured bones & hips, sepsis, other serious injuries
Free Michigan Nursing Home Injury Book
If you would like more information about your legal rights after a Michigan nursing home or assisted living injury, you can order our FREE book, "The Michigan Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect Handbook," by top-rated Michigan assisted living injury lawyer Lawrence J. Buckfire. The book is an insider's report on assisted living neglect claims and includes why most assisted living injuries are never reported or discovered. Our book sells for $14.95 on Amazon but Lawrence will send it to you for FREE!
Michigan Sunrise Senior Living Injury Lawyer No Fee Promise
Our Michigan lawyers will represent you in your Sunrise Senior Living injury case under our NO FEE PROMISE. This means that you will not be charged any legal fees whatsoever unless we obtain a settlement or recovery for you. You have absolutely no obligation for legal fees unless we win your case. If we do not obtain a settlement for you, you owe us nothing!
Contact a Michigan Sunrise Senior Living Injury Attorney
If you or a family member suffered harm or injury at a Sunrise Senior Living Facility, you should contact our experienced lawyers immediately at (800) 606-1717 to discuss your legal options. There are strict time deadlines for filing lawsuits so it is important that you call today.