Our Michigan no fault lawyers lawyers handle cases involving special transportation benefits throughout the State of Michigan. These are personal injury cases seeking money settlements for victims injured in a Michigan car accident, motorcycle accident, truck accident, bicycle accident, or pedestrian accident. Michigan special transportation benefits are used to pay for a specially equipped van or other vehicle to take an accident victim to and from medical appointments. This can be especially useful for people who are in wheelchairs or who require other medical equipment and have a hard time getting around for that reason.
Our Recent Special Transportation Benefit Settlements
We have obtained significant settlements for victims injured in auto accident cases in Michigan. Please note that every case is different and these verdicts and settlements, while accurate, do not represent what we may obtain for you in your case. We have listed some of these settlements below.
- $120,000 no-fault insurance settlement on behalf of a client who was paralyzed in a car accident.
- $70,000 jury verdict against State Farm for unlawfully refusing to pay no-fault benefits, including special transportation benefits to our client.
- $62,500 settlement for a victim injured in a rear-end car accident in Genesee County. The victim suffered back and neck injuries as a result of the crash.
- $61,260 Michigan settlement for a client whose insurance company refused to pay no-fault benefits.
These are only a few of the many sizeable settlements we have successfully attained for clients filing special transportation benefit claims against their insurance company. To view more of our Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. case results, visit our Michigan settlements and jury verdicts page.
What Determines A Special Transportation Benefit Claim Settlement
There are several factors that go into determining what is a fair settlement for a special transportation benefit victim in Michigan. These include:
- Who was at fault for your automobile accident?
- How serious were the injuries from your automobile accident?
- What type of medical treatment did you receive for your injuries from the accident?
- Did you miss time from work due to the accident?
- What type of auto insurance did you have at the time of the accident?
- What type of auto insurance did the negligent driver have at the time of the accident?
- What city and county did the accident occur in?
- Who is the no fault accident lawyer representing you in your case?
What Is The Value of Your Michigan Special Transportation Benefit Claim Case
Using the factors listed above, we can evaluate your special transportation benefit case and discuss with you a realistic settlement range. Of course, we may not know the answers to all of the different factors at the time of our discussion because much may be unknown at the time. That being said, we can tell you if you have a case worth pursuing and what the likelihood is of receiving a settlement for you case.
FREE Michigan No-Fault Insurance Book
Our own book, written by Michigan no-fault insurance lawyer Lawrence Buckfire, "The Ultimate Michigan Car Accident Handbook," has been called the best book ever written for persons injured in Michigan car accidents. It answers all of your questions, in plain English, about your legal rights against negligent drivers as well as your available benefits under the Michigan No-Fault Law. We'll send it to you for FREE!
Michigan Special Transportation Benefit Lawyer No Fee Promise
Our Michigan special transportation benefit lawyer will represent you in your Michigan car accident case under our NO FEE PROMISE. This means that you will not be charged any legal fees whatsoever unless we obtain a settlement or recovery for you. You have absolutely no obligation for legal fees unless we win your case. If we do not obtain a settlement for you, you owe us nothing!
Contact Your Michigan Special Transportation Benefit Lawyer
For more information regarding your rights on Michigan No Fault Insurance Benefits or if your insurance company has terminated your benefits, call us now at (800) 606-1717 to speak with one of our Michigan No Fault Insurance Lawyers about your case, or simply submit this contact form and we will get back to you quickly.