Our Michigan personal injury law firm is proud to announce their second annual Buckfire & Buckfire Detroit Tigers Tickets Giveaway! Our firm will be donating tickets to traumatic brain injury and spinal cord injury patients to fifteen Tigers games for the 2013 season! The nominated winner will receive two tickets for excellent seats for games in the handicapped section of Comerica Park along with a handicapped parking pass. Ticket donations will be chosen randomly and the winner will be able to enjoy a Detroit Tigers game on the firm!
Nominations for the tickets MUST be made by medical providers and nurse case managers who are involved in the care and treatment of the nominee.
To nominate your client, print this Buckfire & Buckfire Detroit Tigers Ticket Giveaway NOMINATION FORM.
Instructions for submission are included on the nomination form.
**Please note: A different winner will be chosen for each game. Tickets will be distributed in a timely manner.
"Our firm is heavily involved in a large number of important organizations in the community. We thought that giving away Tigers tickets in the handicapped accessible sections of the ballpark would be a great way for many people who might otherwise not have the opportunity to get out during the summer and enjoy the great game of baseball," says Firm Partner and Attorney Daniel Buckfire.
SCHEDULE OF AVAILABLE GAMES FOR TIGERS TICKETS GIVEAWAY
- Sunday, April 7 @ 1:05 P.M. vs. New York Yankees
- Tuesday, April 23 @ 7:05 P.M. vs. Kansas City Royals
- Sunday, April 28 @ 8:00 P.M. vs. Atlanta Braves
- Wednesday, May 15 @ 1:05 P.M. vs. Houston Astros
- Thursday, June 6 @ 1:05 P.M. vs. Tampa Bay Rays
- Sunday, June 9 @ 1:05 P.M. vs. Cleveland Indians
- Sunday, June 23 @ 1:05 P.M. vs. Boston Red Sox
- Thursday, June 27 @ 1:05 P.M. vs. Los Angeles Angels
- Sunday, July 14 @ 1:05 P.M. vs. Texas Rangers
- Sunday, July 18 @ 1:05 P.M. vs. Philadelphia Phillies
- Sunday, August 4 @ 1:05 P.M. vs. Chicago White Sox
- Sunday, August 18 @ 1:05 P.M. vs. Kansas City Royals
- Sunday, September 1 @ 1:05 P.M. vs. Cleveland Indians
- Sunday, September 15 @ 1:05 P.M. vs. Kansas City Royals
- Wednesday, September 18 @ 7:05 P.M. vs. Seattle Mariners