Our Michigan no fault lawyers lawyers handle cases involving home modification benefits throughout the State of Michigan. These are personal injury cases seeking money settlements for victims injured in a Michigan car accident, motorcycle accident, truck accident, bicycle accident, or pedestrian accident. Michigan home modifications and accommodations benefits include payment of benefits to have an existing home modified or a new home build to accommodate the social needs of a person seriously injured in an accident.
Our Recent Home Modification Benefit Claim Settlements
We have obtained significant settlements for victims injured in auto accident cases in Michigan. Please note that every case is different and these verdicts and settlements, while accurate, do not represent what we may obtain for you in your case. We have listed some of these settlements below.
- $120,000 Michigan settlement on behalf of a client who was paralyzed in a car accident. The settlement included payment for no-fault benefits, including home modifications, attendant care service, and fully equipped handicapped van.
- $70,000 Wayne County jury verdict against State Farm for insurance company unlawfully refusing to pay a car accident victim's no-fault benefits.
- $50,000 Michigan home modification settlement against an insurance company for bathroom modifications for a quadriplegic car accident victim.
- $14,260.64 home modification claim settlement on behalf of a motorcyclist who lost his leg in an accident and modifications to his home were necessary to accommodate the loss of his leg.
These are only a few of the many sizeable settlements we have successfully attained for our clients filing home modification benefit claims against their insurance company. To view more of our Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. case results, visit our Michigan settlements and jury verdicts page.
What Determines A Home Modification Benefit Settlement Case
There are several factors that go into determining what is a fair settlement for a home modification benefit claim in Michigan. These include:
- Who was at fault for your automobile accident?
- How serious were the injuries from your automobile accident?
- What type of medical treatment did you receive for your injuries from the accident?
- Did you miss time from work due to the accident?
- What type of auto insurance did you have at the time of the accident?
- What type of auto insurance did the negligent driver have at the time of the accident?
- What city and county did the accident occur in?
- Who is the no fault accident lawyer representing you in your case?
What Is The Value of Your Michigan Home Modification Claim Case
Using the factors listed above, we can evaluate your home modification benefit case and discuss with you a realistic settlement range. Of course, we may not know the answers to all of the different factors at the time of our discussion because much may be unknown at the time. That being said, we can tell you if you have a case worth pursuing and what the likelihood is of receiving a settlement for you case.
FREE Michigan Car Accident Book
Our own book, written by Michigan no-fault insurance lawyer Lawrence J. Buckfire, "The Ultimate Michigan Car Accident Handbook," has been called the best book ever written for persons injured in Michigan car accidents. It answers all of your questions, in plain English, about your legal rights against negligent drivers as well as your available benefits under the Michigan No-Fault Law. We'll send it to you for FREE!
Michigan Home Modification Benefit Lawyer No Fee Promise
Our Michigan home modification benefit lawyer will represent you in your Michigan car accident case under our NO FEE PROMISE. This means that you will not be charged any legal fees whatsoever unless we obtain a settlement or recovery for you. You have absolutely no obligation for legal fees unless we win your case. If we do not obtain a settlement for you, you owe us nothing!
Contact Your Michigan Home Modification Benefit Lawyer
For more information regarding your rights on Michigan No Fault Insurance Benefits or if your insurance company has terminated your benefits, call us now at (800) 606-1717 to speak with one of our Michigan No Fault Insurance Lawyers about your case, or simply submit this contact form and we will get back to you quickly.