Editor's note: We are no longer accepting Actos cases, effective immediately. We regret that we cannot assist you.
Our Michigan dangerous drug lawyers at Buckfire & Buckfire file lawsuits and claims against pharmaceutical companies and drug manufacturers for individuals who suffered serious injury or harm due to a prescription medications and over the counter medications. These cases seek settlements for patients who have been harmed by these drugs, most of which were prescribed by their doctors and taken as recommended by the drug maker.
Dangerous drug lawsuits are often filed when is brought to the market and sold to the public too quickly by a manufacturer to obtain the biggest share of the market. Many times, the drug maker does not even know of all of the potential and likely risks of the medication before marketing it and selling it in pharmacies throughout the United States. Other times, the pharmaceutical companies hide the dangers from the FDA so that they can get approval to place the drug on the market. The side effects of these drugs can cause serious injury and harm, and in some cases death.
Our Michigan law firm is currently handling several dangerous drug cases for consumers, including:
- Actos - this drug is prescribed for the treatment of diabetes but has been found to increase the risk of bladder cancer
- GranuFlo - this drug is used in the dialysis process and has been linked to an increased risk of cardiopulmonary arrest and sudden cardiac death.
- Paxil and other SSRI antidepressants – these medications are anti-depressants which can increase the risk of birth defects, pulmonary hypertension, and other problems in children born to mothers exposed to Paxil. Other drugs including Zoloft, Lexapro and Prozac are also linked to birth defects including heart and lung defects.
- Fosamax – this is a medication prescribed for osteoporosis but has been allegedly linked to femur fractures and bone decay of the jaw.
- Pradaxa – this prescription medication is a blood thinner used for the prevention of strokes and blood clots in patients with abnormal heart rhythm (atrial fibrillation). It has been linked to people suffering fatal suffering a fatal bleed while taking Praxada.
Michigan Dangerous Drug Lawsuit Lawyer
Our dangerous drug lawyers can carefully screen your case to determine whether you qualify for filing an individual claim or participating in a class action lawsuit. We will obtain all of your necessary medical records and documents to determine if you have a case. If your case does qualify, we will handle your case under our No Fee Promise, which means you are not charged any legal fees or costs unless you receive a settlement.
Contact the Dangerous Drug Law Offices of Buckfire & Buckfire P.C.
Our Buckfire & Buckfire P.C. dangerous drugs lawyers are eager to discuss your situation and determine whether we can help you with your case. We will answer all of your questions and start working on your case immediately. Call us now at (800) 606-1717 to discuss your legal rights to pursue your injury case.