Our Michigan carbon monoxide poisoning lawyers handle cases in representing victims that have carbon monoxide poisoning injuries throughout the State of Michigan. Carbon monoxide symptoms include nausea, dizziness, headaches, chest pain, confusion, impede coordination, fatigue, worsen cardiovascular conditions, and even death. Carbon monoxide poisoning is produced as a result of incomplete burning of carbon-containing fuels including coal, wood, charcoal, natural gas, and fuel oil. It can be emitted by combustion sources such as unvented kerosene and gas space heaters, furnaces, woodstoves, gas stoves, fireplaces and water heaters, automobile exhaust from attached garages, and tobacco smoke. Problems can arise as a result of improper installation, maintenance, or inadequate ventilation.
Our Recent Michigan Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Settlements
We have obtained significant settlements for victims of carbon monoxide poisoning in Michigan. We have listed some of these settlements below.
- $150,000 carbon monoxide poisoning settlement for parents of an infant who died from carbon monoxide poisoning due to a defective heating unit in an apartment. (Lawrence J. Buckfire)
- $90,000 Michigan settlement for a woman who suffered carbon monoxide poisoning due to a defective furnace in her apartment. (Lawrence J. Buckfire)
- Confidential settlement for three guests who suffered carbon monoxide poisoning at a hotel due to a defective water heater. (Lawrence J. Buckfire)
These are only a few of the many great settlements we have successfully attained for our carbon monoxide poisoning injury clients. To view more of our Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. case results, visit our Michigan settlements and jury verdicts page.
What Determines A Michigan Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Settlement Case
There are several factors that go into determining what is a fair settlement for a carbon monoxide poisoning victim in Michigan. These include:
- How the carbon monoxide poisoning occurred
- Where the carbon monoxide poisoning occurred
- Whether the negligent person/facility has insurance coverage for carbon monoxide poisoning
- The amount of the insurance policy limits for the case
- The type and location of the injuries (arms, face, legs)
- The seriousness of the injuries and the type of medical treatment
- The permanency of the scars and disfigurement
- The age and sex of the victim
- The amount of medical bills related to the carbon monoxide poisoning
What Is The Value of Your Michigan Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Case
Using the factors listed above, we can evaluate your carbon monoxide poisoning case and discuss with you a realistic settlement range. Of course, we may not know the answers to all of the different factors at the time of our discussion because much may be unknown at the time. That being said, we can tell you if you have a case worth pursuing and what the likelihood is of receiving a settlement for you case.
FREE Injury Book By Michigan Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Lawyer
To learn more about the laws in Michigan carbon monoxide poisoning accidents, you should request our FREE BOOK, "The Ultimate Guide To Injury Cases in Michigan" which includes The "Biggest Mistakes That Can Ruin Your Injury Case." We will send it out immediately.
Michigan Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Lawyer No Fee Promise
Our attorneys will represent you in your Michigan carbon monoxide poisoning case under our NO FEE PROMISE. This means that you will not be charged any legal fees whatsoever unless we obtain a settlement or recovery for you. You have absolutely no obligation for legal fees unless we win your case. If we do not obtain a settlement for you, you owe us nothing!
Contact Your Michigan Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Lawyer
Individuals who have suffered injuries due to carbon monoxide poisoning should contact the Michigan carbon monoxide poisoning lawyers at Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. Our office will start working on your case immediately and begin gathering the witness statements and evidence to prove and win your case. Call us now at (800) 606-1717.