Our Michigan car accident lawyers represent clients in car accident cases involving cars, trucks, motorcycles, bicycles, and pedestrians throughout Michigan. We are dedicated to protecting your interests and handling your case with personal attention, professionalism, and compassion. We have successfully represented injury and accident victims for over forty years. Car accidents in Michigan are significant and as a resource we have provided drivers with some tips on how to prevent an automobile accident.
Michigan Car Accident Facts
To advise our clients on how often and how significant car accidents in Michigan are we have provided some statistics tailored by Michigan Traffic Crash Facts for 2008:
- 980 persons were killed as a result of the 915 fatal crashes for an average of 0.9 deaths per fatal crash.
- One out of every 10,208 persons in Michigan was killed in a traffic crash; one out of every 134 persons was injured.
- A traffic crash was reported every 1 minute 40 seconds.
- One person was killed every 8 hours and 58 minutes as a result of a traffic crash.
- One person was injured every 7 minutes and 3 seconds in a traffic crash.
- For each person killed, 76.1 persons were injured in crashes. 6,725 persons received A-injuries. An A-injury is incapacitating. It prevents normal activities and generally requires hospitalization.
Preventing a Michigan Car Accident
As a resource for our clients we have provided a list of prevention methods that should be taken into consideration before going on the road:
- Carefully look both ways - twice - before entering an intersection
- Don't accelerate into an intersection the instant the light turns green
- Anticipate unexpected change in traffic
- Keep your eyes scanning the area ahead
- Know your blind spots and watch other drivers' blind spots
- Don't tailgate
- Drive with your hands in 9 and 3 o'clock position
- Keep your car operating safely
Finding Your Michigan Car Accident Lawyer
Victims of auto accidents do have legal rights and should pursue them immediately after the accident. When choosing your Michigan lawyer, it is key to choose the right lawyer so that you may receive a fair settlement. Your car accident lawyer can also help you receive all of your Michigan No-Fault Insurance benefits, including medical expenses, lost wages, attendant care services, and other benefits.
Attorney Daniel L. Buckfire lawyers is rated "Superb" by the top lawyer internet rating service and has achieved the utmost possible rating for ability and integrity in the legal profession.
Our No Fee Promise For Michigan Car Accident Cases
We will represent you in your Michigan car accident case under our NO FEE PROMISE. This means that you will not be charged any legal fees whatsoever unless we obtain a settlement or recovery for you. You have absolutely no obligation for legal fees unless we win your case. If we do not obtain a settlement for you, you owe us nothing!
Contact Your Michigan Auto Accident Lawyer
For more information about your rights after a Michigan car accident, call us at (800) 606-1717 to speak with an experienced car accident lawyer or simply submit this contact form and someone will call you shortly.
We represent clients injured in Michigan car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents, moped accidents, pedestrian accidents, bus accidents, ATV accidents, ORV accidents, and hit and run accidents.
DO I NEED A MICHIGAN CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER?