Our Michigan medical malpractice lawyers represent patients and their families who have suffered brain injuries due to medical mistakes and errors made by doctors, nurses, and hospitals. These types of injuries are very serious, often requiring lifelong medical treatment.
Every medical procedure involves risks and not all injuries are due to medical malpractice, but often patients suffer permanent damage to their brain due to the negligent performance of a procedure performed by the doctor and medical staff, or failure to diagnose a condition, such as a stroke. If a patient suffers brain injury due to a medical error or mistake, it will give rise to a Michigan medical malpractice lawsuit.
Our experience medical malpractice lawyers in Michigan will review your medical chart and determine whether your brain injury was the result of negligent treatment or just a normal risk or complication of your procedure.
Most Common Types of Medical Malpractice Resulting in Brain Injuries
Brain injuries can occur from numerous different factors of carelessness by the doctor or medical staff. The most common brain injuries resulting from medical malpractice are listed below.
- Stroke: Early signs, known as transient ischemic attacks, are often misdiagnosed and mistreated by doctors which can lead to a brain injury
- Blocked airway: If an airway is blocked and not properly treated in time, it can lead to brain injury.
- Heart attack: If a patient suffers from a heart attack that is poorly treated, brain damage can result from lack of oxygen and blood flow to the brain.
- Neurosurgeon Error: A neurosurgeon may make an error while performing surgery on a patient resulting in a brain injury.
- Anesthesia Error: An anesthesiologist may make a mistake when administering anesthesia which may lead to serious brain damage or injury.
Michigan Brain Injury Medical Malpractice Attorneys No Fee Promise
We will represent you in your Michigan brain injury malpractice case under our NO FEE PROMISE. This means that you will not be charged any legal fees whatsoever unless we obtain a settlement or recovery for you. You have absolutely no obligation for legal fees unless we win your case. If we do not obtain a settlement for you, you owe us nothing!
Contact Your Michigan Brain Injury Medical Malpractice Attorney Today
Individuals suffering from a brain injury due to medical malpractice should contact the Michigan brain injury medical malpractice attorneys at Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. Call us now at (800) 606-1717 to speak with one of our experienced lawyers about your case.