Our birth injury lawyers at Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. realize the devastation that a birth injury can have on the child and their family. Often times, birth injuries require a lifetime of specialized care including medical care, special education costs, modifications to a home and vehicle, and other unanticipated expenses causing a financial burden. The birth injury lawyers at Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. have earned trust of injury victims in Michigan for over 40 years by handling their cases with both skill and dignity.
Questions to Ask If an Injury Occurred During Your Pregnancy
It is important to know how to identify medical malpractice during your pregnancy to be able to protect you and your family. If you think a birth injury occurred during your pregnancy it is essential to ask yourself the following questions:
- Did you have an infection during your pregnancy and was it treated properly?
- Did the hospital fail to understand specific tests or studies that were done during your pregnancy?
- Did the hospital fail to notice any changes in your baby’s heart rate during pregnancy?
- If you have a baby premature, did the doctors try to stop the premature labor?
- Did you bleed excessively during your pregnancy and was it treated properly?
- Did you experience premature rupture or premature separation of the placenta during your pregnancy which may have caused a birth injury?
- Was your pregnancy considered at high risk, but not treated as such during your pregnancy?
FREE Michigan Medical Malpractice Book By Michigan Birth Injury Lawyer
If you would like more information about a Michigan medical malpractice case, you can order our FREE book, "The Ultimate Michigan Medical Malpractice Handbook," by Lawrence J. Buckfire. The book is an insider's report on medical malpractice claims and includes why most malpractice victims never receive compensation for their injuries. Our book sells for $14.95 on Amazon but Lawrence will send it to you for FREE! Michigan Birth Injury Lawyer.
Cerebral Palsy Lawyer No Fee Promise
Our attorneys will represent you in your Michigan birth injury causing cerebral palsy case under our NO FEE PROMISE. This means that you will not be charged any legal fees whatsoever unless we obtain a settlement or recovery for you. You have absolutely no obligation for legal fees unless we win your case. If we do not obtain a settlement for you, you owe us nothing!
Contact a Michigan Birth Injury Lawyer - Michigan Cerebral Palsy Lawyer
If your child suffers from cerebral palsy, you should contact the Michigan birth injury firm of Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. immediately. Call us now at (800) 606-1717 to speak with one of our experienced Michigan birth injury lawyers about your case.