Our auto accident attorneys at Buckfire & Buckfire P.C. have obtained significant settlements for auto accident injuries throughout the entire State of Michigan. Winning the best settlement for an auto accident injury victim requires that the attorney handling the case has significant skill and experience in representing auto accident injury clients. A thorough understanding of the Michigan laws for auto accidents and superior knowledge and skill in litigating a car accident lawsuit is essential to achieving the best settlement result.
Factors in Determining Michigan Auto Accident Settlements
There are many factors that are used to determine the amount of an auto accident settlement in Michigan. Every auto accident case has its own unique set of facts and circumstances and no honest attorney can tell you the value of your case without a careful analysis of the facts of your accident. So, what are these factors that go in determining the amount of a fair settlement? These include:
•Who was at fault for your car accident in Michigan?
•How serious were the injuries from your car accident in Michigan?
•What type of medical treatment did you receive for your injuries from the accident?
•Did you miss time from work due to the accident?
•What type of auto insurance did you have at the time of the car accident in Michigan?
•What type of auto insurance did the negligent driver have at the time of the accident?
•Did the owner of the car involved in the car accident have an insurance policy?
•What city and county did the accident occur in?
•Who is the car accident lawyer representing you in your case?
Our Auto Accident Settlements In Michigan
Our auto accident lawyers have obtained significant Michigan car accident settlements and jury verdicts for our injured clients. We settle more than 95% of our cases before ever going to court. A few of our settlements are listed below:
- $1,800,000 Michigan auto accident with a semi-trailer truck
- $1,375,000 Michigan car accident settlement for paralyzed woman
- $1,100,000 for a woman injured in a Flint truck accident
- $950,000 Michigan car accident settlement for a client who suffered serious injuries that required her to undergo knee replacement, shoulder surgery, and suffer from vestibular problems
- $675,000 Michigan car accident settlement for a woman who suffered serious orthopedic injuries
- $500,000 for a young man struck by a drunk driver
- $433,000 Michigan car accident settlement for a client who sustained a closed head injury
- $385,000 Michigan car accident arbitration award for a young woman who suffered a traumatic brain injury
- $370,000 Michigan car accident underinsurance award for a client who suffered serious leg fractures, rib fractures, ankle injuries
Let Our Michigan Auto Accident Attorney Evaluate Your Case
When you contact our Michigan auto accident attorneys, we perform a detailed analysis of your case and evaluate all of the factors that go into determining the value of your auto accident injury case. We then discuss those factors with you along with our strategy on how we will win the best settlement for you. To get started on your case now, call (800) 606-1717 to speak directly to one of our Michigan auto accident attorneys or fill in the GET HELP NOW box on this page and press “click to send.” One of our experienced auto accident attorneys will call you shortly to explain your rights and discuss your case.