Our Michigan attendant care claims lawyers handle cases involving no fault insurance benefits throughout the State of Michigan. These are personal injury cases seeking money settlements for victims injured in a Michigan car accident, motorcycle accident, truck accident, bicycle accident, or pedestrian accident. The injuries suffered are often times severe, including scars, disfigurement, nerve damage, broken bones, traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries and even death.
Our Recent Michigan Attendant Care Settlements
We have obtained significant settlements for victims injured in auto accident cases in Michigan. Please note that every case is different and these verdicts and settlements, while accurate, do not represent what we may obtain for you in your case. We have listed some of these settlements below.
- $175,000 settlement for a victim who was getting underpaid by an insurance company for the necessary level of supervision.
- $137,500 attendant care settlement for a woman that suffered a traumatic brain injury in an auto accident.
- $125,000 Michigan settlement for attendant care services provided by a husband to his wife after a motor vehicle crash.
- $100,000 no-fault insurance lawsuit settlement against Auto-Owners Insurance for unpaid attendant care services and replacement services to child who suffered serious injuries in a Michigan car accident.
- $75,000 settlement for payment of attendant care services provided by family members.
- $63,000 lawsuit settlement for underpaid attendant care benefits against AAA Insurance.
- $61,260 attendant care claim settlement for a victim in an auto accident who suffered from broken bones in both legs, a broken right arm, and a fractured right ankle that required surgery.
- $56,966 Progressive Insurance attendant care settlement for underpayment of of no-fault benefits to accident victim.
- $55,000 Detroit Michigan settlement against Allstate Insurance Company for refusal of payment of no-fault benefits to car accident victim.
- $35,000 Michigan settlement for a victim that fell out of a truck who suffered back injuries.
These are only a few of the many sizeable settlements we have successfully attained for our clients in attendant care claims against insurance companies. To view more of our Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. case results, visit our Michigan settlements and jury verdicts page.
What Determines A Michigan Attendant Care Settlement Case
There are several factors that go into determining what is a fair settlement for a attendant care victim in Michigan. These include:
- Who was at fault for your automobile accident?
- How serious were the injuries from your automobile accident?
- What type of medical treatment did you receive for your injuries from the accident?
- Did you miss time from work due to the accident?
- What type of auto insurance did you have at the time of the accident?
- What type of auto insurance did the negligent driver have at the time of the accident?
- What city and county did the accident occur in?
- Who is the no fault accident lawyer representing you in your case?
What Is The Value of Your Michigan Attendant Care Claims Case
Using the factors listed above, we can evaluate your attendant care case and discuss with you a realistic settlement range. Of course, we may not know the answers to all of the different factors at the time of our discussion because much may be unknown at the time. That being said, we can tell you if you have a case worth pursuing and what the likelihood is of receiving a settlement for you case.
FREE Michigan No-Fault Insurance Book
Our own book, written by Michigan no-fault insurance lawyer Lawrence J. Buckfire, "The Ultimate Michigan Car Accident Handbook," has been called the best book ever written for persons injured in Michigan car accidents. It answers all of your questions, in plain English, about your legal rights against negligent drivers as well as your available benefits under the Michigan No-Fault Law. We'll send it to you for FREE!
Michigan Attendant Care Claims Lawyer No Fee Promise
Our Michigan attendant care lawyer will represent you in your Michigan car accident case under our NO FEE PROMISE. This means that you will not be charged any legal fees whatsoever unless we obtain a settlement or recovery for you. You have absolutely no obligation for legal fees unless we win your case. If we do not obtain a settlement for you, you owe us nothing!
Contact Your Michigan Attendant Care Claims Lawyer
For more information regarding your rights on Michigan No Fault Insurance Benefits or if your insurance company has terminated your benefits, call us now at (800) 606-1717 to speak with one of our Michigan No Fault Insurance Lawyers about your case, or simply submit this contact form and we will get back to you quickly.