Our Michigan medical malpractice lawyers handle cases against Grandville hospitals and their staff members for medical errors involving hospital patients. These lawsuits include claims for medical mistakes against doctors, clinics, urgent care offices, hospital nursing staff, and hospital pharmacies for errors that include:
- Birth injuries, including Cerebral Palsy
- Surgical errors during surgery and post-operative care
- Operating room mistakes including surgical fires
- Anesthesia mistakes causing injury or death
- Radiology errors & misread x-rays
- Nursing negligence
- Patient Falls and dropped patients
- Medication mistakes, including allergic reactions
- Hospital infections, including sepsis
- Misdiagnosis of serious medical conditions
- Failure to diagnose serious medical conditions
- Wrongful Death
In Grandville, the largest community hospitals include:
- Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital
- Spectrum Health Primary Care
A poor medical outcome or unsatisfactory result during a hospitalization or medical procedure does not necessarily mean that there was negligence by the doctor or hospital. Many medical procedures have inherent risks and many illnesses have poor outcomes even with the best medical attention. We will perform a detailed analysis of your treatment to determine whether you or someone you know has been the victim of malpractice or negligent care.
Free Case Review by Grandville Medical Malpractice Lawyers
Our experienced medical malpractice attorneys will discuss your case with you, review your records, and advise you whether you have a legitimate claim for medical negligence. You should be aware that there are strict time limitations for filing malpractice suits in Michigan it is important that you call us now.
NO FEE PROMISE BY GRANDVILLE MEDICAL MALPRACTICE LAWYERS
We will handle your medical malpractice case under our No Free Promise, which means there are no legal fees or costs unless you receive a settlement. If we review your records with our experts and determine we cannot file a case for you, there are no costs or fees to you.
CONTACT YOUR GRANDVILLE MEDICAL MALPRACTICE LAWYER
Call our experienced medical malpractice attorneys today so that we can start investigating your case. There are strict time limitations for filing suits and any delay by you in contacting us can destroy your claims. Call now at (800) 606-1717 or fill out the orange Get Help Now box on this page and “Click To Send.” We will be in touch shortly.