Our Michigan nursing home neglect and abuse lawyers represent residents and their families in lawsuits against Magnum Home Health Care. Magnum Home Health Care is a corporation that owns and operates numerous skilled nursing care facilities throughout the State of Michigan. They are licensed medical facilities.
Magnum Home Health Care is one of the leading healthcare service providers founded in Michigan. It owns and operates a group of wellness centers that offer long term care services and advanced rehabilitation. Magnum Home Health Care offers a wide variety of services that may include:
- Care that is personalized for their Lodgers
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapies
- Aquatic therapy
- Specialties in orthopedic, cardiac, bariatric, stroke and pulmonary rehabilitation
- Evening and weekend admissions
- Private and semi-private accommodations
- Transportation services
- Wound care
- Nutritional management
- Enteral feeding
- Hospice services
- Physiatry and pain management
- Respite care
- Restorative programs
- Podiatry, dental, audiology and vision care
- Psychiatric services
- Dialysis, IVs, and tracheostomy care
- Medication management and education
- Outpatient community referrals
- Support groups
- Respiratory care
- Dementia care with Montessori and memory enhancement programs
- Patient and family care conferences
Michigan Magnum Home Health Care Nursing Home Locations
|Company Name||Street Address||City||State||Zip Code|
|Magnum Home Health Care, Inc.||30700 Telegraph Rd.||Bingham Farms||MI||48025|
|Magnum Home Health Care, Inc.||4400 Saginaw St.||Flint||MI||48507|
Common Causes of Nursing Home Injuries & Death
The most common causes of nursing home injuries and death include:
- Failure to prevent bedsores and pressure ulcers
- Failure to prevent fall injuries
- Failure to properly supervise patients
- Failure to treat urinary tract infections and bowel obstructions
- Medication mistakes, errors, and overdoses
- Patients wandering away and elopement from the facility
- Other types of neglect, abuse, and mistreatment
Common Injuries & Harm Caused by Nursing Home Neglect
The most common injuries caused by nursing home staff negligence include:
- Bed sores, pressure sores, & decubitus ulcers
- Broken bones, including fractured hips
- Traumatic brain injury and closed head injury
- Brain bleeds and subarachnoid hemorrhage
- Malnutrition & dehydration
- Urinary tract infections & bowel obstructions
- Sepsis and other serious infections
- Choking and asphyxiation
- Death of the resident
How to File a State Complaint Against Magnum Home Health Care
Complaints against Magnum Home Health Care and other Michigan nursing homes can be made online through the Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs.
You can phone in a complaint to 800-882-6006, or submit your complaint through the online complaint form.
How do I File a Michigan Magnum Home Health Care Lawsuit?
Our experienced nursing home attorneys file lawsuits against nursing homes for residents and their families. In order to file a nursing home neglect case, it is necessary prove that a nursing facility failed to properly care for a resident and that their negligence caused an injury.
We will get the nursing home records and all other medical records and review them. We will also get the opinion of medical experts and nursing home experts to determine if you have a case. If there is a case, we will send out the required notices under Michigan law and then file your lawsuit.
What is the Compensation in a Magnum Home Health Care Lawsuit?
Nursing home negligence lawsuits seek compensation for pain and suffering, disability, medical expenses, and other damages. These cases often result in significant settlements.In cases involving the death of the resident, we will file a wrongful death lawsuit for the surviving family members. These cases seek settlements for the pain and suffering of the resident from the time of injury until death, loss of companionship for the family members, medical and funeral expenses.
Are there Time Limits for Michigan Nursing Home Abuse Lawsuits?
The statute of limitations for nursing home abuse lawsuits in Michigan is generally two years from the date of injury. There are a some exceptions to this deadline, including for wrongful death, so it is imperative that you contact our Michigan nursing home abuse lawyers immediately.
What are the Lawyer Fees for a Magnum Home Health Care Nursing Home Case?
Our law firm does not charge any legal fees unless we win a settlement in your case. We pay all of the case costs and expenses so it does not cost you any money to start your lawsuit.
Our legal fees are paid from your settlement check at the end of the case. If the case is unsuccessful for any reason, you owe us nothing. We put that in writing for you.
Contact Our Magnum Home Health Care Nursing Home Lawsuit Lawyers
If you or a family member suffered from nursing home neglect at a Magnum Home Health Care facility, you should call our experienced attorneys now at (888) 797-8787. You can also submit the FREE CASE REVIEW form on this page and a lawyer will be in touch with you shortly.