Getting legal help for a baby with cerebral palsy and the parents of that child is an important step in securing the future of that child. There are occasions in which a birth injury was due the medical negligence of a doctor, hospital, or nursing staff. Because the challenges of raising a special needs child are so great, the parents should seek legal advice to determine whether the baby and they are entitled to compensation for the condition.
Our Michigan cerebral palsy lawyers will carefully listen to your questions and concerns and give you free legal advice to help you along. Many parents are concerned about the costs of a raising a child with CP or how they will educate their child. A bigger concern is what will happen to the child when the parents are no longer around or able to do it themselves. Where will the child live and who will look for him or her.
Our expert attorneys will answer all of your questions and provide you with free legal advice on a number of topics. These include:
- How to get the medical bills paid
- How to get special services and education for the child
- What types of home modifications and vehicle modifications can be purchased to assist the child with housing and transportation
- Where will the money come from to take care of the child throughout his or her lifetime
- Can the parents be compensated for taking care of the child because they can no longer work due to the need to spend time caring for their child
- Can settlement money be put in trust to take care of the child when the parents are no longer around or physically able to provide the needed care
Get Help From Our Michigan Cerebral Palsy Lawyers
For legal help and answers to these questions and more, pick up the phone and give us a call at (800) 606-1717. You will speak to one of our experienced Michigan cerebral palsy accident lawyers. You can also fill out the Contact Form in the orange box on the right side of this page and a lawyer will respond quickly. You can follow up with an appointment or telephone call after time if you are interested.
Our office will start working on your case immediately and begin gathering witness statements and evidence to prove and win your case. We offer free consultations and handle all personal injury and cerebral palsy accident cases on a contingent fee basis, meaning we only charge legal fees if you win or receive a settlement in your case.