Car accidents have been known to be the number one cause of death in the United States. According to the Michigan State Police, in 2011, 284,049 car accidents occurred in the state of Michigan. Of these accidents, 889 people died, and injured 5,706 more. Compared to car accidents in 2010 the number of deaths decreased by 5.1 percent, but still remain a big problem.
The Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. law firm for auto accidents in Michigan realize the devastation a car accident can have on you and your family. Our Michigan law firm represents clients in auto accident cases involving cars, trucks, motorcycles, bicycles, and pedestrians throughout Michigan. Our attorneys are dedicated to protecting your interests and handling your case with personal attention, professionalism, and compassion.
Auto Accidents in Michigan
To advise our clients on how often and how significant auto accidents in Michigan are we have provided some statistics tailored by Michigan Traffic Crash Facts for 2011. They include:
- Of all fatal crashes, 22.9 percent occurred at intersections.
- Every 1 minute and 51 seconds a traffic crash occurs.
- One person is killed in an automobile accident every 9 hours and 51 minutes
- Speeding has been shown to cause 14.5 percent of fatal crashes.
- Of the 9,876,187 persons living in Michigan one out of every 11,109 was killed in a traffic crash and one out of every 138 was injured.
- Of all fatal car crashes, 30.3 percent involved at least one drinking operator, bicyclist, or pedestrian, 21.3 percent involved drinking but no drugs, 5.3 percent involved drugs but no drinking, and 9.0 percent involved both drinking and drugs.
Finding Your Law Firm For Auto Accidents in Michigan
Victims of auto accidents do have legal rights and should pursue them immediately after the accident. When choosing your law firm for your auto in Michigan, it is key to choose the right lawyer so that you may receive a fair settlement. Your car accident lawyer can also help you receive all of your Michigan No-Fault Insurance benefits, including medical expenses, lost wages, attendant care services, and other benefits.
Attorney Daniel L. Buckfire is rated "Superb" by the top lawyer internet rating service and has achieved the utmost possible rating for ability and integrity in the legal profession.
No Fee Promise Law Firm For Auto Accidents in Michigan Cases
We will represent you in your Michigan auto accident case under our NO FEE PROMISE. This means that you will not be charged any legal fees whatsoever unless we obtain a settlement or recovery for you. You have absolutely no obligation for legal fees unless we win your case. If we do not obtain a settlement for you, you owe us nothing!
Contact Your Law Firm For Auto Accident in Michigan
For more information about your rights after a Michigan car accident, call us at (800) 606-1717 to speak with an experienced auto accident lawyer. The Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. law firm will start working on your case immediately gathering all the evidence and witness statements to win and settle your case. Call today for your free consultation and learn your legal rights!