Our Lansing personal injury lawyers are a smart choice for your accident, injury, or medical malpractice cases. We are award-winning lawyers who represent our clients with the highest degree of integrity. You need the experience and skill of our law firm on your side to fight for your legal rights and get you the maximum settlement for your case.
Types of Lansing Cases We Handle
We are legal experts in a wide range of personal injury cases and can help you in all of them, including:
- Auto accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Birth Injuries & Cerebral Palsy
- Nursing home neglect
- Wrongful death lawsuits
- Dog bites
- Slip and fall injuries
- All other types of personal injury cases
Information About the City of Lansing
Lansing is the capital city of Michigan, and the fifth largest city in the state. The city spans three countys, but the majority is located in Ingham County. Lansing is home to the state Supreme Court, Court of Appeals, and federal court. The Lansing metropolitan area houses important educational, cultural, governmental, commercial and industrial centers. As of 2014, the city's population was 114,620.
Lansing Area Legal Resources
As a resource for our Lansing personal injury clients, we are providing you with a list of important contacts for accidents and injuries in Lansing. You can obtain reports and other information from these places. If you choose us for your Lansing personal injury attorneys to handle your case, we will get all of the information for you.
Lansing Car Accident Reports
Lansing Police Department
Lansing Fire Reports & Ambulance Run Sheets
Lansing Fire Department
St. Lawrence Hospital
401 W. Greenlawn Ave
Lansing, MI 48910
Lansing Dog Bites & Injuries
Ingham County Animal Control Department
Lansing Autopsy ReportsIngham County Medical Examiner
5303 S. Cedar Street
P.O. Box 30161
Lansing, MI 48909
Lansing Poisonings & Public Health ClaimsIngham County Health Department
5303 S. Cedar Street
Lansing, MI 48909
Fax: (517) 887-4310
Who are the Best Lansing Personal Injury Lawyers?
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. and our lawyers have won the top awards in the legal profession, including:
- U.S. News & World Report Best Law Firms
- "Best Michigan Personal Injury Attorney" By American Lawyer Academy
- Named Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Michigan
- Honored as "Super Lawyers"
- Top Martindale-Hubbell Rating (AV) for Skill & Integrity
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Our No Fee Promise on Lansing Personal Injury Cases
It costs you nothing to get our Lansing attorneys started on your case. We promise you in writing:
- No money to start your case or anytime until receive your settlement
- We pay all case costs and expenses for your personal injury lawsuit
- You are charged no legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- We will meet with you and take your phone calls as often as you request at no charge
Start Your Lansing Personal Injury Claim
Get started on your Lansing case today. You can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page and will we contact quickly.
- Type an online chat in the pop up box and a lawyer will read it and call you.
- Call (800) 606-1717 any time of day to speak with our attorneys about your case.
Warning: There is a strict time deadline for filing Lansing personal injury lawsuits. Call us today to learn more about Lansing personal injury laws.
Searching for a "Lawyer Near Me?" We handle personal injury cases in East Lansing, Lansing, Leslie, Mason, Williamston, Alaideon Township, Aurelius Township, Bunker Hill Township, Delhi Charter Township, Ingham Township, Lansing Charter Township, Leroy Township, Leslie Township, Locke Township, Meridian Charter Township, Onondaga Township, Stockbridge Township, Vevay Township, Wheatfield Township, White Oak Township, Williamstown Township, and all other cities and townships in Ingham County, Michigan.